Chapter 2: Calum

"Faggot! Get down stairs! Now!" My step father yells waking me up.

    Great father right?

    I quickly get up and put on a plain gray t-shirt a pair of dark blue skinny jeans. I pull on my green vans and then I remove my phone from its charger and grab my bookbag from its place in my closet. Then I run downstairs faster than I thought was ever possible.

     "You!" My step father yells at me as I rush past him hoping that I wouldn't get hurt this morning.

      "You better get to school before I beat you for being slow!" He yells right before I run out of the house.

   When I get to the bus stop no one is there yet but, it only takes a few more minutes for everyone else to arrive.

    But the other people dont affect me because im reading. Today im reading the last Percy Jackson book: The Last Olympian. Its pretty good other than the fact that I've already read it at least seven times this year.

After I have read about four chapters the bus shows up. I get on and then sit in the same seat I've sat in since my first day of sixth grade. The first seat to the left.

   I usually pull out a notebook by now and begin to write but, todays different. I look up and see that a boy with wavy brown hair is sitting in the seat across from me.

     This must be Ashton. The boy who everyone calls 'the loner'.

    He never rides the bus though...well I guess maybe he does and I have just  noticed before.

    I sit and pretend to read, but really im watching as Ashton puts ear buds in his ears and he looks out the window.

    Maybe we could be friends some day.

    Wait what am I talking about? He would  probably never talk to me. Ever.

    Even if he did I probably wouldn't answer back.

    You see...im pretty much a mute. I only talk when I have to or when I feel like I can trust someone really well.

   Usually its just the first one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello. Im really sorry that this chapter is short. Im trying to figure out what exactly I want to do with this story (don't worry I'm not going to delete it).

Here are my social media accounts:

Instagram: __troyler ___, 5sosboyyz , or  otp__central

Kik: 5sosboyyz

If you follow me on insta or talk to me on kik please tell me you found me on wattpad and I will follow you :)