Chapter 14: Calum

Dear Diary,

            I hate how I couldn't save Ashton's grandma.

    I hate how he has to plan her funeral with only me and him neighbor.

   I hate how I somehow manage to mess everything up.

   Out of all these things that I hate there is one thing that I hate the most.

   I hate how Ashton fell in love with a freak who hardly ever talks and reads and writs the whole time.

    I feel like im messing up Ashton's life just by standing in the same room as him. Though I know thats not possible.

    Ugh. Writing these words was just a waste of perfectly fine paper.

     Anyways Ashton's crying again.Im gonna go see if I can help him. Probably not.   /Calum ♡♡

     Once I finished writing into my diary (my thirteenth one since I turned 12) I closed it and stood up.

    I walked across the hallway to where Ashton's grandma's room was.

    I opened the door to the room and walked across the room to Ashton who was curled up in a ball sobbing in the corner of the room.

     I sat down next to Ashton and pulled him into my lap and just let him cry.

    I didn't try to make him stop.

    I didn't try to move him.

    I just let him cry.

    Everyone needs to cry every once in a while.

   Ashton stopped crying about ten minutes later.

    "Cal?" He asks me

   "Yes Ash?"

   "Why do you stay with me?"

    "Well, what do you mean, Ashy?" I ask him slightly confused on why he would ask a crazy question like that.

    "Well...I mean im a mess. A screw up. There is no reason for you to stay with me." Ashton states while wiping some old tears off of his face with his sleeve.

    "Ash...why would you think stuff like that about yourself? Your perfect. Sure your a mess right now, but in my mind you have a perfect reason to be like this. I mean when my...never mind." I say almost saying something about my dad. Something I (other than last night) have talked about with anyone before.

    "When what happened Cal?" Ashton asked with a puzzled look on his face.

   I stay silent for a few minutes then I manage out "When my dad passed away...I did the same thing you were just doing a few minutes ago."

     Ashton scooted as close to me as he can and asks the words I never thought I eould hear come out of Ashton Irwins mouth. "Can we go to his grave?"

    I think about it for a few minutes and then I stand up and hold my hand out so I could help Ashton stand up.

_____________________♥♥♥♥♥______________________________♡♡♡♡♡_________

Hello lovely people :) I am currently at a softball game in south Dakota for my cousin Payton. Its pretty kewl. Also I finally updated.Yay!

Here are my social media accounts:

Instagram: __troyler ___, 5sosboyyz , or  otp__central

Kik: 5sosboyyz

If you follow me on insta or talk to me on kik please tell me you found me on wattpad and I will follow you :)