Chapter 17: Ashton

"I hate you Ashton! Why dont you just die! You mess everything up!" Calum yells at me.

    I was messing with his guitar and I broke some strings on it. It was a real accident and I didn't think he would be so mad.

    "Okay...if you want me to then I will. Don't plan on seeing me alive ever again." Then I leave my house.

      Suddenly im jolted awake by Calum rolling on top of me in his sleep.

      Oh thank god. It was just a nightmare.

       Calum lets out a little snore yet again lifting me from my thoughts.

       I watch Calum (in the least creepiest way possible) as he sleeps.

        His mouth opens slightly letting out little puffs of air every so often.

       Calum's hair is sticking up in all kinds of weird ways because he obviously hasn't been awake to brush it.

        Were both in our clothes from yesterday. We were both to tired to even try to change.

         I look at my alarm clock on the side of my bed. 6:30.

         As I sit up( and slowly push Calum off of me trying to let him have as much sleep as possible) I think about how happy I could possibly make Calum this morning by making pancakes for breakfast.

     When I finally get to the kitchen I walk over to my pots and pans cabinet.

      I open the small door and then quickly back away. I watch as about ten pans fall to the floor.

     Ugh. I probably just woke Calum up.

     As I pick up the pots and pans I hear a noise coming from the living room.

    Once I walk into the living room I see Calum standing by the door frame with my metal baseball bat in his hand.

   When I see Calum I smile and hurry to  hug him.

    After a few moments of Calum not responding to my hug I pull away and ask him "Cal? Whats wrong?"

"W-why don't you hate me yet?" He asks me as my answer.

      Thats a really stupid question. ...I mean hes perfect!

"Well for starters your cute,sweet, funny, perfect ,and...would you like me to go on?" I ask him

He shakes his head no and then looks at the clock.

" Crap. We're going to be late!" He suddenly blurts out to making me look at the clock.

    We both rush to get our stuff and then were both in my car.

    I look over at Calum a few times and each time hes fixing his hair making me chuckle.

    He looks over at me and then asks "How long have you had glasses?"

   Crap! I didn't have time to put my contacts in!

   "S-since I was like t-ten..." I stutter out hoping that he wont make fun of me or my glasses.

   "You look cute in them." He says with a smile as he takes my picture on his phone.

   "You always look cute though." He says after a few minutes.

   Finally were here. Only about five minutes!

   We both run our separate ways to our lockers and classes.

   When I arrive in science im literally panting from moving do fast.

   I sit down and look at the clock.  I made it here with one minute to spare! Yes!

    "Today children were going to watch a bill Nye the science guy movie!" Ugh really? Bill Nye again?

    You see ever since about sixth grade all we've really done is watch Bill Nye.

    It was awesome at first but then about a hundred episodes later it really sucks.

    I sigh and lean back in my chair and begin to watch the Bill Nye about flowers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hello lovelys! I hope you liked this chapter!

    So I have a question for y'all.

    Do your science teachers make you watch Bill Nye the science guy?

     Mine does.

Here are my social media accounts:

Instagram: __troyler ___, 5sosboyyz , or  otp__central

Kik: 5sosboyyz

If you follow me on insta or talk to me on kik please tell me you found me on wattpad and I will follow you :)