Chapter 11

So I left.

~Your POV~
Of course I had to sit there and sulk.

When Natsu left, I was still leaning against the tree, just thinking, when I heard Natsu and Lucy have a conversation.

'You've gotta be kidding me.' Was the thought that ran through my head before I got up.

'That's it. I've lost Natsu to Lucy, and I don't think I'm ever gonna get him back. She just offered him her 'V card', and he agreed to it.'

I slowly and painfully got up from my spot under the tree.

I peeked around a bush and saw that Natsu and Lucy were already gone. It was nighttime, so I decided I would do it.

I ran home as fast as I could and raced to my room, packing my bags and making sure I left nothing behind.

Luckily I bought the house, so it would still be here if I ever decided to come back. I left all my memories of Natsu and the rest of the guild behind, I didn't want to recall anything that had happened since I first joined the guild, which means I didn't want to remember anything since my childhood.

I wanted to start over, and have a fresh life. I wanted to grow up again, fall in love again, and hopefully this time I won't lose the man I end up falling for.

I looked back at the black box I placed on my bed. If I ever came back and wanted to remember, all I had to do was look in that box.

I sighed and walked off, closing and locking all the windows and my door as I left.

I stalked to the train station and paid for a train ticket to Shiroke Town, where I realised I fell in love with Natsu.

I got on the train and rested my head on my palm, as my eyes slowly closed.

~Natsu's POV~
'Oh my gosh I can't believe I agreed to that!'

I sprinted towards Y/N's house to ask her for advice.

'I accepted Lucy's offer of marking her, and I don't even know who my mate is yet! It could be someone I don't even know! It's my first mating season, how could I be so stupid?!'

I was internally yelling and I couldn't get my facts straight. I knew I would be in big trouble if I said no to Lucy now!

"Y/N!" I yelled as I knocked on her door. She didn't respond, so I tried to open it. Unfortunately, it was locked.

And so I tried the next best thing. I went around her house and tried the window, but it was locked too.

'That's weird, Y/N never locks her windows.'

I looked through the window and saw her bedroom empty. She wasn't there.

"Y/N?!" I yelled. "Y/N, where are you?!" I asked.

I got no response, and that's when I started to get worried.

I saw a black box on her bed. I noticed the pictures on her wall were gone.

'I'm guessing they're in the box.'

I saw her closet open and empty, along with her drawers and cabinets. Her F/C luggage bag was also gone, and so was her backpack.

"What the-" Then it clicked.

Y/N was gone.

~Lucy's POV~
I was sitting at the bar talking to Levy while sipping on a strawberry milkshake, when all of a sudden, Natsu came bursting into the guild. He slammed the doors open, gaining the attention of me and all the other guild members.

He had a panicked look on his face and he was sweating. My best guess was that he ran here from somewhere, or that he was just really scared. Maybe both.

"Y/N's gone!" He exclaimed. Everyone looked at him with wide eyes.

"We gotta find her, she can't have gone far!" Our eyes only got wider as we saw his eyes start to tear a little.

Master walked over and looked him in the eye.

"What do you mean Y/N's gone?" He asked sternly.

"I went to her house, but her door and windows were locked. Her clothes were all gone and so were her luggage bag and backpack." His voice was wavering.

Master looked worried. After thinking for a bit, he turned around and said aloud, "We'll form search teams."

"Erza, Wendy, and Carla are Team A. Go search Y/N's favourite places." He commanded. Team A ran off.

"Gray, Gajeel, and Pantherlily, Team B. Search Y/N's least favourite places." He said. Team B was gone.

"Natsu, Happy and Lucy, Team C. Places that only Y/N and Natsu know of, go!" He said, and the three of us ran out the guild.

I looked at Natsu and saw the look of determination on his face. His eyes had a fire lit in them and he looked ready to face just about anything, but I could see doubt in his eyes too. Doubt that he'll never be able see his best friend ever again, doubt that he won't be able to find her.

I looked forward and a felt a surge of determination rush through me.

'We have to find Y/N, no matter the cost.'

"So where are we going first?" I asked.

"We're searching places only N/N and I know of, so I'm thinking we start at the cliff." Natsu said, but then stopped, making me stop with him.

"Why? What is it?" I questioned. He looked at me sternly. Happy was flying ahead.

"Can you promise me hat you won't tell anyone of the secret places?" He asked.

I nodded.

He raised his eyebrow and I nodded again, "Promise." I confirmed.

He smiled and continued to run. I did too.

'These places must be real special if he doesn't want his own girlfriend to know about them. I'm just glad he lets me see them.'

And off we went to the first spot.
___________________________
Words: 1020

Me: Y/N's gone, and Natsu is sad and scared!

Natsu: *blushing* S-Shut up!

Y/N: *smiling* *shaking head* We've been married for two years, Natsu. You'd think people saying stuff like this wouldn't affect you anymore.

BYE!!!