Chapter 10

HELLO GUYS I AM BACK FROM VACATION!!!! Let me start off by saying I am so happy right now because of all the comments and votes I've been getting on this story. When I was away I kept checking my Wattpad app on my phone and I was reading your comments for Chapter 9, and I wanted to cry so bad because of the support I was getting for this story. Each of you who commented and voted or just even read this story so far, give yourself a big fat hug because you have managed to make me the happiest girl in the world :') I love you guys so much and I extremely happy that you love LAFS. Now that my sentimental rant is over, here's Chapter 10, I know you've been waiting for it. Please please comment and vote, thank you so much :) 

Dedication : I'm her very 1st fan and I'm honored :)

Chapter 10

I bit my lip in anger as I was about to shout a word that God would not be please with hearing me say. This bastard is really getting on my nerves. Have you ever had somebody do something and you tell them to stop, then they actually do stop but then a few minutes later do it again anyway? Yeah, that's what's happening right now and it's pissing me off.

" Ronney, could you not do that? " I asked politely as I gently pushed his hand off my thigh, which he was currently rubbing.

He smiled apologetically " Sorry " he mumbled again for the umpteenth time since we been in this class. I think sorry is just a random word he says because when he says sorry, it has absolutely no feeling behind it. He just says it to make a situation seem better, he really isn't sorry when he says he is.

I gave him a fake smile as I went back to doing my worksheet. Where's a damn shotgun when you need one?

" I guess playboy can't keep his hands off of you " Yandy chuckled while winking. She just finds every complicated situation in my life hysterical doesn't she?

I shot her a death glare " Not funny red head, it's disturbing. Every five minutes he's touching me and I'm bout ready to chop his hand off " I hissed. Maybe I should get a tattoo on my forehead that says ' Do Not Touch Me ', maybe he'll get the hint then. But then of course I'm not sure if he can read.

She chuckled again " Hey, that's your boyfriend...well until Mr Got-a-Body swipes you off your feet " she said nodding her head in Tyron's direction.

I told Yandy the plan of making Tyron jealous and she got excited and was all for it, but then she demanded to know who came up with the plan and I was quite scared to tell her. I'm very afraid of Trent meeting Yandy because Trent is random...Yandy is crazy, put two and two together and The Planet Of The Apes movie will come to pass.

" I don't know, I think he's mad at me " I said biting my lip and looking at Tyron. He looked up at me from the paper and I gave him a small smile, but he just clenched his jaw and looked back down at his paper. That one action felt like someone punched me in my chest.

Yandy shook her head " Baby girl he ain't mad at you, he's just jealous that another man has you and he doesn't. It's a guy thing " she said shrugging. And what makes her such an expert?

" How do you know? " I asked curiously.

She gave me a flat stare " Are you forgetting that I have 3 brothers? " she asked with an eyebrow raised.  Oh yeah, Yandy's brothers Michael, Shawn, and Kevin...the biggest expert on girls you will ever meet. It's like they studied a big book about us, it's quite intimidating.

I just shook my head and tried to consantrate on my work, which was hard since History bores the hell out of me. I really need a tutor.

I was halfway through my worksheet, before the loudspeaker turned on making a loud screech. I jumped a little and placed my hands over my ears as the loud piercing sound echoed throughout the classroom.