Chapter 41

Heeyyyyy my lovely readers. Okay, before you read this Chapter there are a few things I want to inform ya'll on and a question I want to ask. Let's get into it...

1) I'm not one to promote but I just want to say if ya'll are interested I have 3 other books on my profile that if ya'll wanna take a little peek at you can. First book is Pregnant by my Principle's Delinquent Nephew which is a teen pregnancy story. Also there's Seducing the Player which is basically about a girl who's a goody two shoes who turns bad to try to teach the school player a lesson. Then there's Simply Positive which is about a man who was a virgin but he got seduced and he lost his virginity to a woman who he didn't know was HIV positive, and now he's angry that he has the virus and he delibritley sleeps around with different women passing the virus around out of spite. Until he meets this woman who he's trying to give the virus to but she's not willing to just jump into bed with him. He's determine, but who knows, he may fall in love in the process. I just started working on that book.

2) I was curious to hear from you all....I was in class the other day and I just started randomly thinking. What if I wrote a sequal to Love At First Sight? I'm kinda iffy about it because I know people say that sequals ruin a story or a movie, but I don't really know if I can end Love At First Sight here. With Chasity being in high school and all that. I'm contiplating if I should write about her adult life and all that jazz.. I don't know, should I write one? Comment and let me know..

3) I want to get to know all my lovely readers, I really appreciate you all ya'll really took a habbit that I thought was silly and actually made me pretty serious about it because of all your love and support. So if you want, comment your name and favorite childhood tv show, lol just being random. You don't have to I'm just being weird lol.

Okay now I did waayyy to much rambling, time to get into the Chapter. I hope you guys like it. Don't forget to comment and vote :) Love ya'll

Chapter 41

Chasity's POV

I pulled my History textbook along with my notebook out my locker before slamming it shut. Ugh, sometimes I forget about how much I hate History. But when you have an extreamly sexy boyfriend teaching the class, who wouldn't forget? I swear I'm either failing or passing by the skin of my teeth because I spend most of the lesson staring at Tyron's muscles under his dressy shirts instead of actually paying attention in class. I mean what can  I say, I'm  a perv for my boyfriend. And being that it's the beginning of June and it's getting hot in the weather, it's not helping my hormones one bit.

" Chassy! " I suddenly heard somebody scream, taking me out my thoughts. I instantly turned my head in the direction the voice just came from.

I then watched in amusement as Yandy waddled over to me with her huge swollen stomach pratically taking up half the hallway, making me chuckle. Now that her belly is so big she kinda walks like a Penguin. It's very entertaining to watch.

I smiled " Hey preggers " I stated as we began walking side by side.

She scooped up some noodles out of a cup with her fork before shoving them into her mouth, making me scrunch my face up at her.

" Yandy, why are you eating Ramen Noodles at 8:00 in the morning? " I asked in disgust. Ew and it's the Shrimp flavored one. That one tastes so nasty.

She shurgged " I was having cravings, and this ain't nothing. Yesterday Trent had to be to work at 7 in the morning, but as soon as he got to work I made him leave to go to this Jamacian resteraunt across the street from his job because I was craving Curry Goat " she stated before shoving more noodles into her mouth. Poor Trent.