Chapter 26

Heyy guys, ok I read all of ur comments, nd I was litterally laughing so hard. I really didn't know u all hated Tracy THAT much. Lmao, one of u was like " Chasity better whip Tracy's ass, her stomach may be pregnant but her face isn't, just aim 4 her face " lmao :D I was laughing on the floor. U guys always manage 2 make me smile while reading ur comments :) But ok enough stalling, here's Chapter 26 guys, I hope u like it. Don't 4 get 2 comment nd vote :) Thanks :)

Chapter 26

Tyron's POV

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off, and I quickly reached over to my nightstand and shut it off before it could wake Chasity up. I set my alarm to go off early because I know that I have to get up early, but Chasity doesn't so I always quickly shut it off because I want her to get as much sleep as possible before school.

I sighed as I turned my face over to look at my beautiful Queen, she was fast alseep still. Her hair was splashed out on the pillow in a wild mess, and her lips were parted slightly as soft breathing escaped her mouth. She always looks so beautiful while she's sleep, like a little sleeping Angel. I love watching Chasity while she's asleep because these are her natural moments when she has on no make up, and her hair isn't done. As strange as it may sounds, she looks much more beautiful like that, I guess because she's just naturally beautiful. 

I stared at her for a few more minutes, before I gently got out of bed, trying not  to wake her up. Okay I know that today I most likely will have to drive both Tracy and Sierra to work/school because they both have to be there early for some field trip they have today, so I think Trent will have to come pick Chasity up again.

I hope he won't care, he hasn't been getting much sleep lately and he's been a little grumpy since Yandy announced she was pregnant. Ugh, I remember those pregnant days I had with Tracy...and funny thing is, I'm back in the situation again. Only this time it's not my baby.

I grabbed my house phone off the nightstand and began jogging down the stairs as I dialed Trent's number, before placing the phone to my ear. It rung and rung and rung, but he never answered. He must finally be getting some sleep... na I'm not gonna wake him up, he needs his rest. But damn, who am I gonna call to come pick up Chasity.......oh I know.

I dialed  her number as I began walking into the kitchen, and I leaned against the counter as I placed the phone to my ear again. It's about 6:00 so I know she's up...

" Tyron, it better be a damn 911 emergency for you to be calling me at 6:00 in the morning " she snapped into the phone, making me roll my eyes.

I snorted " Taylor shut up, you know your always up at around this time " I said while shaking my head. She just wants to snap at somebody, that's how she always have been in the morning time.

She sighed " I know, but I just got Alesha to stop crying and I really don't want her to start back up again. At the moment any noise will make her cry, including the sound of a phone ringing " she said quietly. Oh yeah I know how she feels. When a baby has been crying for so long and then you finally get them to stop crying, you just want them to stay like that.

I nodded as I opened my fridge and took out a carton of Orange Juice

" Yeah I know what you mean. Anyway I actually called for a favor " I said, reaching into my cupboard for a glass.

" What kind of favor? " she asked.

" Tracy and Sierra needs to be at school early because they have a feild trip to go to, so I have to drop them off and then afterwards I'm going straight to work. Chasity doesn't have to be at school until 8:00 so I need somebody to come to my house and drive her to school " I explained as I began pouring my Orange Juice into a glass.