Chapter 13 Part 1

Hey guys, well I just wanna say.......WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! :D Love At First Sight has over 200 votes!!!!! I just wanna say thank u 2 everybody who've supported me on this story, I'm so happy :) Nothing can wipe the smile off my face right now :)

 Dedication : She is funny, and her comments are too adorable and very inspirational. It always makes me smile :)

Picture of Chasity and Yandy's Baby Shower outfits below

Chapter 13

Yandy grinned as we walked to the mirror meanwhile I was grimacing. Ugh, I feel like a ugly troll, I  wouldn't be surprised if Yandy's mirror cracked right now.

 Yandy placed a finger to her chin as she looked both of us over in the full length mirror deep in thought. Oh God, the anticipation is killing me!! Why can't she just hurry up tell me that I look like something that just crawled out of Michael Jackson's Thriller video so I can go hide in a closet somewhere!!

Finally after what seemed like forever, she sighed happily and grinned at me through the mirror

" If I was a boy, I'd date us " she said as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder giving it a reassuring squeeze. 

I sighed and turned to the side looking myself over, feeling doubt wash over me. I don't know, do I actually look pretty?

Yandy noticed my self consciousness and rolled her eyes

" Girl don't you even dare say you look ugly, you look sexy. You sexy enough to turn me gay and I'm as straight as a Corn dog " she scoffed. Yeah right, I'm sexy enough to turn Yandy, the Queen Of Loving Boys..gay. Oh please.

I bit my lip and looked myself over again. The dress I have on is a light pinkish color and it hugs my skin fitting me like a glove. The top of the dress is off shouldered and there's a little space in the middle where it teases and you can see a little of my cleavage. My hair is blow dried and straightened, making it look 10 times longer than what it really is. Also my make up is natural, just mascara and some pink lip gloss... I guess I look okay.

My eyes then flickered over to Yandy and I felt a slight pang of jealousy. She looks amazing!! Her silky red hair is in curls making them rest upon her shoulders, and her matching red dress clings to her body making her look curvier than she usually does. And of course she has on some bright red lipstick making her lips look big and plumped. Standing next to Yandy makes me feel so insecure about myself it isn't funny.

" Okay so you ready to go? The Baby Shower starts at 6:00 and it's already 5:30 so we should get going " Yandy said glancing at her phone for the time before putting it back in her bright red purse.

I nodded " Okay, you know where Portsmouth Frederick Boulevard is right? " I asked curiously. That's where it said the Baby Shower would be at on the invitation Taylor gave me.

Yandy nodded while spraying on some perfume " Yeah, my Godmother use to work over there " she said as she reached over and squirted some of the perfume on my neck and chest forcing me to cough. Mmm it smells good though.

" Yandy that smells good, what's the name of it? " I asked. It smells like something sweet mixed with something.....sexy. I don't know, but the smell is intoxicating.

She grinned while looking at the bottle adoringly " This one's my favorite, it's called Eat Me Raw " she said waggling her eyebrows. Eat Me Raw....only Yandy.