Chapter 43 (Final Chapter)

Heeyyyyy guys. So this is the final Chapter to LAFS, I've been working on this story for sooo long ugh, since 2012. This story has been through a lot of extreme writers block and negligence, but I'm grateful for the readers who stuck it out with me. I just posted the sequal to this story, it's called Love Triangle, you can find it in my profile. I have some really good ideas for the Sequal you guys. Expect sex scenes in the book. I'm grown now so I can write them lol ;) Anyway guys enough rambling, here is the final Chapter of LAFS. Enjoy :)

WARNING : This Chapter contains sexual content and other content that may be sensitive to some viewers. Read with caution..

Chapter 43

Chasity's POV

I paced back and forth in the waiting room, my palms was sweaty. There's so much going on right now. My best friend is in labor, I'm really really hungry, and my Principle who is also my boyfriend's.....well...ex boyfriend's Uncle just found out that we have been having an affair and he has forbidden me to see him anymore. So I basically have less than 24 hours to get my shit out of Tyron's house and go about my business and never speak to him again! Ugh!

I let out a deep breath as I sat down on one of the chairs, and put my face in my hands. I can't believe this is happening. The first man I ever loved, the first man I ever made a connection with. The first man I ever made love to...I have to leave him.

Tears stinged my eyes. I love him so much I don't want to leave him. But I have to...for the sake of both of us. For the sake of Sierra.

I heard footsteps walking in my direction. I didn't even need to look up to know who it was. I can smell his Polo cologne radiating off of his body. The cologne I brought him..

I felt him sit next to me, I still didn't take my face out my hands. He grabbed one of my hands, but I pulled away from him.

"Ty..don't" I whispered, fighting back the urge to cry. I'm going to miss his touch so much.

He grabbed my chin and turned my head to look at him, forcing me to stare into his eyes. Those chocolate pools that I love so much, and that I'm going to miss so much.

He bit his lip "You're really leaving me?" he asked. Ugh his voice is so sexy.

I sighed and looked down at his jeans "Ty, I don't wanna leave you. You know I don't. But your Uncle said-"

"Fuck what he said, I want you!" he exclaimed, making a few people turn and look in our direction. He's going to make a scene.

I scoffed as I stood up "I'm not doing this, not here and not now" I snapped as I walked away from him. Let me go check on Yandy to see if the baby is here yet. Last time I checked on her she was dilated 10cm and was ready to push. But she told me to leave the room because she didn't want me looking at her vagina. Not that I wanted to anyway....

I walked down the hall with Tyron hot on my trail. I suddenly felt him grab my wrist, and next thing I know I was being pulled into a empty hospital room.

He closed the door before grabbing me again and pulling me into one of the en suite bathrooms. He closed the door and locked it, trapping me in there.

I gasped "Tyron are you crazy?! We can't be in here!" I hissed, trying to get past him. His tall built 6'3 frame blocked me from leaving.

He grabbed my hands "Yes I am crazy Chasity, crazy about you. I love you" he said, boring his eyes into mine. The bathroom immediately filled with love and lust.

I sighed "Tyron I love you too with all my heart. I don't want to leave you, and I know you said fuck what your Uncle said. But I won't take his threat lightly" I stated. He seemed very serious and I won't call him bluff.