Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: I wrote this story many years ago, so please excuse all of the errors. In the near future I plan on re-writing this story to fix everything. 

My first student/teacher romance book. Hope you guys like it :)

Please comment, vote, fan and tell me what u think.

Copyright © 2012 Aliyah Butler

All rights reserved

NOTICE : All songs in this story are Beyonce's songs. I do not own any of them. All songs Chasity " makes/writes " are actually Beyonce's songs in real life.

Picture of Chasity below

Chapter 1

I woke up to Nicki Minaj Roman's Revenge playing in my ear. Ugh, who is calling me right now?!

I lifted my head up to look at the time on my alarm clock,6:30. Why in the hell would somebody call me at 6:30 and it's summer vacation!!

I grabbed my phone and pressed answer

" Who are you, and why the hell are you calling me so early? " I asked.

The person scoffed " Um well excuse me, but you need to be getting your ass up because we have school today ".

I groaned, damn first day of school already? The summer went by like a blur.

" Thanks Yandy " I mumbled.

She laughed " Your welcome, now get up. Don't wanna be late on the first day as Seniors " she chirped before hanging up.

I sighed and threw my phone on the side of the bed before sitting up on my bed stretching. I then swong my legs off the bed and fell face first into my carpet. UGH, why am I so clumsy?!

I went into the bathroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My honey brown hair was messy and sticking out in all directions, and my tired brown eyes rested upon my caramel brown skin. Ugh, this is gonna be a long day.

I took a nice warm steamy shower, washing my aching muscles and preparing for the day a head of me. After my shower I got dressed, slipping on my white tank top with my name CHASITY printed on it in black bold letters, my black demin ripped jeans, and my red pumps. I then looked in the mirror again, I applied some mascara and pink lip gloss, giving myself a natural look. I then plugged up my flat iron and straighted my hair and it rested a little past my shoulders. I put on my hoop earings then sprayed myself with my Sex and the City perfume. When I was satisfied with my appearance I grabbed my iPod, cellphone, and bag and made my way downstairs.

I looked on the couch and seen my mother passed out with a bottle of Whisky in her hand. I shook my head and looked at her disgusted as I walked out the door. Typical mother of mine, either passed out with a bottle of alcohol in her hand or passed out with some random guy on top of her.

I shook my head erasing all angry thoughts I have towards my mom, once I seen Yandy's car pull up in my drive way. She honked her horn twice and I grinned as I hopped in the passanger's side, throwing my bag into the back seat.

" Oh Chassy I missed you so much " Yandy gushed as she gave me a side hug.

I smiled " I missed you too Yandy ".

She started the car and drove away " Chassy can you believe it, we're finally seniors!! We're like...the leaders of all the other grades. I can almost taste the power " she said grinning wickedly.

Yeah, Yandy isn't exactly...your typical human being. You never know what to expect from her and she always keeps you wondering what she'll do next. So I guess today she's feeling like the ruler of the school...no biggie.