Chapter 3

Chapter 3 guys, I hope you like it :)

Picture of Yandy below

Chapter 3

The rest of the day kind of sped by and before you know it, the bell was ringing for dismissal. I kind of had fun today, minus the little altercation with Mr Anderson, it was nice to see my old friends again. After me and Yandy dropped our books off at our lockers we began walking to the exit of the school.

" Hey Chas, you got to work tonight? " Yandy asked out of no where.

I shook my head " No, thank God " I groaned. My boss let me take two days off this week since it's my first days back to school, and he wants me to get settled in. I'm a waitress at iHop, I have to work because apparently my mother's strip money don't cut all the bills.

We were walking by a classroom before I felt somebody grab my arm forcing me to stop walking.

" Going somewhere Ms Jones? " Mr Anderson asked with an eyebrow raised. Ugh, him again?!

I snatched my arm away from his " Um yes actually, to Burger King, and then home " I said giving a fake smile.

He chuckled " Oh no no no Ms Jones, if I remember correctly, you have detention " he said smirking. There he goes with that stupid smirk again!!!!

I groaned " Do I have to? I mean Yandy has to drive me home, have some consideration for her " I cried annoyed. 

Yandy shrugged " I could go to Willow's until your detention is over " she said giving me a sly look.

I narrowed my eyes at her, hoping my death glare would scare her into driving me home. Unfortunately Yandy doesn't get scared much, so it didn't work.

Mr Anderson smiled " So it's settled then, now Ms Jones would you kindly step into my room " he asked politely.

I groaned as I began walking into his classroom, giving Yandy another death glare before Mr Anderson stepped into the classroom with me and shut the door.

" How long am I suppose to be here for exactly? " I asked as I sat down in a empty desk.

" A half an hour " he said shrugging.

I just shook my head as I dug in my bag and pulled out my song book. Might as well do something entertaining while I'm stuck in the classroom with this jackass.

I turned to the song I was working on and went over the chorus again.

" Baby boy you stay on my mind 

Fulfill my fantasies 

I think about you all the time 

I see you in my dreams

Baby boy not a day goes by 

Without my fantasies 

I think about you all the time 

I see you in my dreams " I sanged low.

It's a good song so far, I haven't really gotten the chance to finish it because I've been so caught up with my dad, I haven't had time for my music. 

My dad has been diagnosed with Leukemia for about a year now. He was fine at first but as time went on he got worse. He was put in the hospital and not to long after, he started loosing his hair and looking really ill. I try to visit him as much as I can, I never know which day can be his last.