Chapter 13 Part 2

• Dedicated to AJ

Okay guys here's part 2, this is the fun Chapter and hopefully u guys enjoy reading it just as much as I enjoyed writing it :) Please please comment and vote, thanks :)

Dedication : To my little cousin, because he forced me to -__-

Don't play the video below until I tell ya'll 2 ok :)

Chapter 13 Part 2

After that little embarrassing altercation with Ty's family watching me and him tongue each other down we made our way back into the house. Because of the fact that it was getting late the Baby Shower was starting to go into full swing and everybody was starting to let loose a little more. Ty's family was talking to me a lot and I felt them starting to accept me more and more with each conversation, which of course Tyron loved. I feel like I'm apart of this family now and it's a really beautiful feeling.

Me and Tyron was sitting on the couch with me on his lap, us just watching everybody laugh and have a good time. I watched his gorgeous face as he happily looked around at his family. He gets happy off of other people's happiness, I just noticed  that. That's so beautiful.

You know, I really do wish that he wasn't my teacher sometimes. His age doesn't even really mater, one time Yandy was dating this 18 year old when she was only 14 and nobody really said anything to her and everybody in the neighborhood knew. Him being my teacher is truly the problem, but I blame the Principle. How do you hire an attractive 22 year old teacher and expect one of your almost 18 year old students to not try and get with him? That's like putting someone's favorite food in front of their face and then telling them that they can't have any, it's just teasing them. And the messed up part about it is that even when I do turn 18 in January, we still have to keep our relationship a secret the remaining 5 months of school. It's all too complicated...but it's worth it.

I then felt Tyron run his fingers through my hair, making me sigh from his touch. This man can do the slightest thing and make me go crazy for him.

" What are you thinking about Brown Sugar? " he asked while scratching my scalp softly.

I sighed " Nothing. Just life " I said honestly.

He chuckled but didn't say anything, he just continued to massage my head with his magical fingers. Man this feels good. 

" So are you gonna sing for the school party? " he asked suddenly. Huh?

I turned my head to look at him " How do you know about that? I thought I was the only one Principle Brown told " I asked confused. I thought he was asking for my permission to sing before he told anybody else about it.

Tyron smiled " Principle Brown is my uncle. He told me about it first and I'm the one who suggested you sing " he said. Wow okay so I'm dating my teacher, and his uncle is my principle....life is just beautiful. What's next, the Board of Ed are his Godfathers? Ugh!!!

" I don't know yet, stage fright remember? " I said shrugging.

He sighed and shook his head " Chasity you have a beautiful voice, you can't let stage fright ruin your whole life " he exclaimed sounding slightly annoyed. 

I gasped " Hypocrite!! Says the man with...bake fright " I scoffed.

He snorted " At least I cooked for a Baby Shower that has over 45 guests. I bet you couldn't even sing in front of more than 2 people " he said while rolling his eyes. Is he challenging me?