Chapter 38

Heyy guys :D I know I know I know, it's been like 40,000,000 years since I updated and I feel like an absolute ass :( I so sorry ya'll, I've just been extreamly caught up in school work and everything...BUT, now summertime is finally here and I'm finally out of school now :D So I'll be updating like how I use to guys, I promise :) But anyway enough rambling, here's Chapter 38 guys, I hope u like it. Don't forget to comment and vote :) Thanks :)

Chapter 38

Chasity's POV

" Thank you so much Taylor, your a life saver " I happily mumbled into the phone as I walked down the halls of my school, on my way to my locker. I swear if it wasn't for Taylor, sometimes my life would feel like a disaster.

She chuckled " No problem girl, I know you and Tyron need a break sometimes. Just drop off some more diapers and change of clothes for Kayla tonight, and ya'll are both free eagles until Sunday morning " she stated.

I couldn't help but sigh in relief at that statement, two whole days without Kayla crying and me and Tyron not sleeping because we have to get up in the middle of the night to care for her. Then me having to get up for school and everything, ugh it was too overbearing. So yup, imma enjoy this weekend of a no baby environment.

I took a breath " Thanks Taylor so much, I swear I owe you big time- "

 " Ms Jones!! No using electronic devices while on school property! " I suddenly heard somebody scream out from behind me in a strict tone, making me roll my eyes. Ugh, teachers get on my damn nerves sometimes. We can't use our phones in school, but yet they can whip their phone out right in the middle of a lesson and can't nobody say anything. Hypocrites.

I rolled my eyes " Alright Taylor I gotta go, I'll have Tyron drop off some more of Kayla's stuff after he go gets Sierra from school " I stated. Damn...is it me or don't I sound like a mother,  it kinda suits me a little.

" Okay Chassy, enjoy your break, I know you and Tyron need some sleep. Well..I know YOU defiantly need sleep because last time I saw you I don't know what the hell you looked like, you looked like somebody ran you over with a truck and then a...elephant came and ate you then spat you back out then ate you again- "

" Yeah thanks Taylor bye " I said before disconnecting the call. I'm so sick of people making fun of the way I've been looking, if you been waking up in the middle of the night to care for a baby then having to go to school right after that I wanna see how you look. Not like Naomi Campbell that's for sure.

I just sighed as I put my phone back into my bra as I began walking to my locker. I just want this school day to be over with so I can just go home and have a nice long date with my pillow and bed. It's really been a while since I had a good night sleep, I'm exhausted.

" CHASITY!!!! " I suddenly heard somebody scream, making me jump in shock before looking over to the side to where the voice had came from.

My shock quickly turned into confusion as I saw Yandy running over to me..no not even running, literally jet speeding over to me looking like a chicken with her head cut off. I didn't even know pregnant woman could run that fast, but then again this isn't just any pregnant woman. This is Yandy.

" Chassy Chassy, guess what!! " Yandy screamed out into my face when she finally got to me, making my eardrums ring.

I quickly covered my ears with my palms " Yandy, stop screaming I'm right in front of you! " I hissed. Don't she get tired of being loud all the time? Damn!