Chapter 32

Heyy guys :) Okay so here's Chapter 32, I hope ya'll like it. Don't 4 get 2 comment and vote :) Thanks :)

Warning : This Chapter gets a little graphic, and a little deep

Chapter 32

Tyron's POV

I stood over Jason as I tried to even out my breathing, trying hard not to focus on the pain I had in my knuckles. I enjoyed beating his ass so much it was almost scary, but it needed to be done. That ass whipping I just gave to him was for abusing Tracy for all them years, putting his hands on Sierra that time me and Tracy went to IHop on Thanksgiving, and most of all...that ass whipping was for him kidnapping my girl, holding her hostage...and then having the audacity to put his hands on her.

I spun around to face Ronney and Chasity and they were both staring at me wide eyed, I guess because of how bad I beat up Jason. Oh well, he deserved every bit of it.

As my eyes flickered to Chasity though, I felt my anger start to increase again. Jason really messed up her face, she doesn't even look the same anymore. Her left eye is swollen shut, her nose has dry blood all over it, and her bottom lip is big and swollen...he beat my girl up. Now he's defiantly gonna die, but first imma torture him. Imma torture him so bad he's gonna beg me to end his life.

I pointed at the door " Take Chasity out of here so I can kill this asshole " I stated to Ronney. I don't want Chasity in here seeing this. I didn't even want her in here when I was gonna fight Jason, but we didn't have time to get her out of here before it happened.

Ronney nodded " Okay " he stated as he pulled Chasity from behind him and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. 

I watched them as they started walking, but then Chasity started staring at Jason, just looking his body over.

Suddenly her eyes got really wide, like they dead ass look like they popped out the sockets or something. Why is she looking like that?

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion " Chasity- "

BANG!! BANG!!

A loud gunshot echoed throughout the whole room, making me jump in surprise. WHAT THE HELL?!!

I looked down at Jason to see that he had a little black gun in his hand, and I widened my eyes in shock. Oh shit.

He then suddenly looked up at me, a wild cynical look in his red crazy eyes... and he raised the gun up and pointed it at me. Oh damn he's gonna shoot me.

Thinking fast I quickly lifted my foot up and kicked the gun out his hand, making it slide all the way across the room. I then lifted my foot up again and kicked him on the side of his head hard, hitting his temple.

His head dropped to the side and his breathing stopped, and I knew right then I killed him. He's finally dead. 

" MR ANDERSON!! " I heard Ronney scream, making me snap my head over to look at him.

I then felt as if the whole world stopped as I saw him sitting on the floor with Chasity laying in his arms, with her hand clutching her stomach. Her eyes were wide and her breathing was uneven, almost like she was panting. Oh fuck!! Jason shot her!!

I quickly raced over to them and slid down on the floor with them

" Chaisty baby, it's gonna be okay " I breathed out quickly as I looked her over, not really knowing what to do.