Chapter 39

Heyy guys :) Okay, let me start off by saying that I am so so sorry for not updating in a whole 6 months! :'( I'm a Senior in high school now and I'm really caught up in school, plus every time I would try and write this Chapter I would get major writers block, and just eventually gave up at the moment. But now I finally got it :) Annnndd I now present u with Chapter 39. I hope ya'll like it. Don't forget to comment and vote :) Thanks :) 

Picture of Chasity's mother below

Chapter 39

Chasity's POV

Beep......Beep....Beep.....Beep....Beep

What the....what the hell is that beeping noise?

I slowly opened my eyes and walls immediately came to my view, white walls. I must be in a hospital... why am I not surprised.

I continued to look around the room slowly and when I spotted Yandy sitting in one of the chairs on the other side of the room, playing on her phone, I instantly let out a sigh in relief. Thank God I'm not in here alone.

" Yandy.. " I called as I sat up on the bed, pressing my back against the headboard. That one movement made my forehead start throbbing like crazy, and I cringed in pain as I placed my hand to my head. Damn, why does my head hurt so much?

" Yay! It's about time you woke up!! " Yandy screamed out before she jumped up from the chair quickly, but then instantly placed her hand to her swollen stomach as she closed her eyes.

She took a breath " Damn, I forgot I can't be getting up so quickly. Whew! Yup, now he's kicking me, that's just beautiful " she said before she began fanning herself with her hand.

I rolled my eyes " Yandy, what am I doing in the hospital? And where's Tyron?! " I asked annoyed. Yo I swear, this has got to be the third time this year of me being in the hospital for some reason. First time was because I fought that Tasha chick in the club and she bashed me upside the head with a bottle, second time was because I got beat up and shot by Tracy's psycho baby father, and now I'm in here again for some unknown reason. The IRS must be getting a kick outta this.

Yandy began slowly walking over to me, before taking a seat at the edge of the bed

" Tyron went home, the nurses wouldn't let him stay " she stated.

I raised an eyebrow " So how were you able to stay? " I asked curiously. Surly they wouldn't just send Tyron home and let Yandy stay. Tyron is my boyfriend after all, and usually boyfriends, fiances, or husbands can stay over a friend.

Yandy snorted " Them bastards tried to send me home too, but all I had to do was fake a contraction and BAM!! They're keeping me under labor watch and now we're hospital roomies " she squealed excitedly " And my nurse is so damn fine ugh you should see him Chasity! He's like a cross between Chris Brown and that sexy guy from The Game! Ugh! Man if I wasn't pregnant and in love with Trent, he could get it " she said as she grinned perverted. Wow.

 I shook my head as I chuckled " That's good to know Yandy, but you still didn't tell me why I'm in here " I stated. I mean I literally can't remember anything.

The play-fullness instantly vanished from Yandy's face, and was soon replaced with sorrow. And that let me know right then and there the next thing that she's going to say out her mouth was either gonna make me angry, or make me freak out.