Chapter 11

Hey guys :) Okay so I know some...no scratch that, MOST of you were very excited because Chasity and Tyron got together. I was litter ally in tears with laughter at the funny comments ya'll left, I almost died. But I had to do it, I figured I made ya'll wait long enough lol ;) So anyway, here's another Chapter for you guys, hope you like it. Please please comment and vote if you like it, thank you :)

Dedication : Her comment made me laugh the hardest :'D

Chapter 11

" YES!!! OMG YOU TWO ARE FINALLY TOGETHER?!!! AW HELL YES, CAN I GET A WHOOP WHOOP!!! " Yandy screamed to the top of her lungs  as we walked down the hallway, causing everyone to give us shocked/ weird looks. Ugh, why must she always attract attention?

I quickly put my hand over her mouth and dragged her to the lockers and looked from side to side, before slowly taking my hand from over her mouth

" Must you be so loud?! I told you cause I thought you can keep a secret, not screaming down the halls like a damn maniac " I hissed angrily. I'm already starting to regret telling her about me and Tyron, she has a big mouth.

She grinned and bounced up and down on the heels of her feet " I'm sorry girl, but I'm so freaking happy for you. Mr Anderson is sexy as hell and he's your boyfriend, and on top of that you can get in a whole hell of trouble for dating. It's like a....forbidden love. I'm jealous " she said crossing her arms over her chest and pouting.

I chuckled " Yeah, it's quite scary but also fun at the same time " I said shrugging. It's exciting that your not suppose to do something but you do it anyway..it's kind of like a.... I can't explain it, but it's thrilling as hell.

In Study Hall I told Yandy about me and Tyron being together and she literally went ballistic, the librarian had to kick us out the Library. If she's acting like this, then now I'm really scared to tell Trent because he reminds me so much of Yandy, he might act just like this...maybe worse.

" So what are you gonna do about Ronney? " she asked leaning back against a locker. Ugh God I forgot about him.

I bit my lip " I-I don't know, I have to break up with him " I said looking down and playing with my fingers. I never broke up with a boy before, and I really don't wanna hurt his feelings.

She smiled sadly " Don't be nervous, just let him down easy ".

" How? " I asked curiously.

" Tell him you have a penis " she said shrugging. What the hell?!

I stared at her wide eyed " Are you crazy?! I'm not telling him that, what the hell is wrong with you?! " I exclaimed. I'm not lying to anybody about any of my body parts, that's just....ew

She held up her hands in defense " Hey I'm just trying to help you out, your the one who doesn't know how to break up with a boy. The easiest way is to tell him you have a penis...well unless he's bi sexual, then you'll really be in trouble " she said shaking her head chuckling.

I placed a hand on my forehead " Yandy, can you please stop joking around? I really need to think of something and right now I have nothing " I said desperately. I really don't know what to do, Ronney is a player.. HOW THE HELL DO YOU BREAK UP WITH A PLAYER?!!!

Yandy's eyes flickered to behind me, staring at something.

" Well you better think of something soon, because lover boy is on his way " she said looking at me warningly.

Suddenly I felt that familiar sensation of my lungs drowning by strong cologne, before a muscular tattooed arm wrapped around my shoulders. I resisted the urge to gag, and even Yandy placed her finger to her nose. Ugh, Lord please let somebody let this boy know that his cologne is killing everybody!!!