Chapter 22

Heyy guys, here's Chapter 22 :) Okay, this Chapter is gonna explain everything that went down with Tyron when he tried 2 kill Tracy's boyfriend. This whole Chapter will be located in a courtroom, so hopefully it's not boring 2 u guys. Please comment and vote :) Thanks :)

Chapter 22

Tyron's POV

It was packed in this place, so much that I was starting to feel a little claustrophobic. I noticed how the jury kept whispering to one another and shooting glances at me, looking at me like I was some kind of criminal. Whatever, screw them, because after they hear the real story they soon won't be looking at me like that. They'll be looking at Tracy's asshole boyfriend like he's a monster.

" You okay Tyron " my lawyer Donald asked, making me look at him.

I sighed before I shook my head " To be honest with you Don..no. I feel like everyone's looking at me like I'm some kind of criminal or something" I told him. Even though I did commit a crime, doesn't make me a criminal. I was just doing what any other father would've did in my situation, and there should be no law against that.

He gave me a sad smile as he placed his hand on my shoulder " Don't worry about them Tyron, when we win this case they'll all be kissing your ass and looking at you like your a hero " he said as hope shinned through his eyes.

Yeah, and if we loose this case I'll spend the next 10-12 years of my life rotting in a jail cell, but I think in a situation like this it's best to focus on the positive.

After a while I turned in my seat, and began scanning the room for a group of people in particular. When I spotted my family, I couldn't help the grin that stretched across my face. I'm so glad they're here to support me.

Suddenly my eyes flickered to the most beautiful girl in the room, and it caused my grin to stretch about two more inches. She looks so beautiful today with her white button up shirt, that she left a few buttons un done where it teases you and you could see the crease of her beautiful cleavage. And the black skirt she has on makes her legs look so sexy long and thick, making me wanna just run my hands all over them. Also her hair is up in this pretty bun, so that you can get a better view of her flawless face. Damn, my girlfriend really is a diamond piece, and best of all she's all mine.

" All rise, court is now in session " I suddenly heard someone announce, making my heart stop. Oh shit, this is it.

I stood up along with everybody else in the courtroom, and watched as the judge came out and took a seat behind his stand. He looked so intimidating, and you can practically see the power radiating off of him.

" You may be seated " he stated.

We all obeyed and sat back down in our seats.

The judge sighed before her crossed his hands together on his stand " This is case 39 between Tyron Anderson and Jason Smith for Attempted Murder, Child Endangerment, and Attempted Man Slater. District Attorney, you may step up to the stand " he said. Ugh, I feel like shit since Jack ass has the freaking District Attorney of Virginia defending him, meanwhile all I have is a measly lawyer.

" Thank you your honor " the District Attorney stated, before he got up out his seat and walked over to where the jury was sitting and stood in front of them.

" Everyone...we are gathered here in this courtroom today because a serious crime has been committed....Attempted Murder, Child Endangerment, and Attempted man slaughter " he pointed his finger at me " This..this....nasty scum should be ashamed of himself and should'nt even be outside of his jail cell right now. He should be suffering for what he did to my defendant. He stabbed him, not only that but he tried to stab my defendant's pregnant girlfriend while a child was in present.. witnessing the whole scene "