Chapter 19

Hey guys, sorry 4 the long wait. Anyway here's Chapter 19, I hope u like it. Don't 4 get 2 comment and vote :)

Picture of cute little Sierra below

Chapter 19

Tyron's POV

 The bell ranged for dismissal and I let out a sigh of relief when the kids started packing up their bags and racing out the classroom. Thank God, these kids could be a real pain in the ass sometimes.

I began to pack up my stuff also, anxious to get out of here so I could go see Chasity. I'm pissed about what that little punk Ronney did to her earlier, I don't know exactly what he did but all I know is that my baby got hurt. And because I know for a fact that Chasity wouldn't want me to do it, is the only reason why I won't beat the shit out of him. But it's okay, he's going to get his sooner or later.

My classroom was completely empty now so I sat down on top of my desk, before I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Tracy's number, placing it to my ear eagerly.

" Hello " she answered on the 5th ring. By the sound of her voice I could tell she was having another one of her little mood swings.

" Hey Trace, can you do me a favor? " I asked  her hopefully.

She snorted " Depends on what the favor is " she snapped slightly

I rolled my eyes at her stupid pregnancy hormones before sighing " I need Sierra to stay with you a little while longer. Chasity just got out the hospital yesterday but then an incident happend with her today and...I just need some time with her " I said desperately, not really wanting to get into detail.

She sighed " Ty I can't, I have a doctor's appointment after work " she stated sadly. Ugh, just my damn luck! 

I groaned " Can't you just take her with you? " I asked hopefully. Sierra loves going to the doctor, mostly because the doctors always gives her lollipops. Anything involving free candy Sierra would most likely love. 

" I don't think that's a good idea, Jason's gonna be there " she mumbled.

Well that's the end of this conversation, I won't dare have that asshole anywhere near my daughter. He has a hand problem and I already know that if he even lays a fingertip on my Angel's head, he's dying. Plain and simple.

" Forget it, I'll be there to pick her up in 10 minutes " I grumbled before disconnecting the call.

I sighed angrily as I put my jacket on, this is just great. Maybe I'll get grandma and grandpa to watch her. I already know that Taylor's completely out the question because she's still in the hospital from giving birth, so there's noway in hell she could watch Sierra while caring for a newborn.

I went to pick up my bag when I suddenly heard a light knocking on the door

" Come in " I stated slightly irritable. I'm not in the mood to be bothered, I just need to pick up my daughter then go see my baby.

The classroom door opened before Yandy stepped inside looking panicked, eyes wide and breathing hitched. What the hell? She looks like she just saw a ghost

I jumped back slightly from her mad women look " Yandy what- "

" She's gone! " she shouted while looking at me in fear. What?