Chapter 35

Heyy guys :) Sorry 4 the long wait, I had a case of writer's block :( But I'm back, and I have a new Chapter 4 u guys :) So here's Chapter 35, I hope u enjoy it. Don't 4 get 2 comment and vote :) Thanks :)

Chapter 35

Tyron's POV

I sat back in my seat as me and Sierra sat quietly at the table and munched on our Pancakes and eggs. Honestly I'm not even hungry, I can't keep my mind off of what happened yesterday. After Chasity had found out that her dad died she literally fell to her knees and just broke down. She cried at the hospital, she cried in the car ride back home, and as soon as we got home she ran to the bathroom and locked herself inside and didn't come out since. She's actually been in there all night, she wouldn't even come to bed with me.

I sighed and began to move some eggs around with my fork, I don't know what the hell imma do. I promised Chasity last month that I would try and help her through her father's death when the time came. But how can I help her if she's isolating herself from me? I mean she was in the bathroom ALL night crying, and when I tried to knock on the door to talk to her, she just screamed at me and told me to leave her alone.

It's irritating me that my girlfriend's going through a rough time and I can't do anything to help her through it. I thought that when her father died she's come to me for comfort, not completely ignore me. I....I just feel helpless, I don't know what to do. 

Then suddenly I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and I snapped my eyes over in the direction of the stair case, already knowing that it's Chasity. I'm not gonna lie, I'm eager to see her. I mean I did spend a whole night with hearing her cries echoing from the bathroom. I wanna help my girl.

Chasity then entered the kitchen, and my jaw literally dropped at her appearance.Damn, now I know she's upset, she doesn't even look like herself. Her hair is thrown up in a messy ponytail that kinda resembles a mop, she has no make up on so there was nothing to hide her bloodshot red eyes and the bags that laid under them. She had on one of my red sweaters that was actually really oversized and baggy on her, with some black leggings and her black and red Jordans on.

I mean she still looks beautiful in my eyes, but I know that my girl normally doesn't dress like this, not even to go to the gym. Now I know for a fact that her father's death is taking a huge change on her life. I gotta do something to make her feel better..or at least get a smile out of her.

I smiled " Hey baby, you look beautiful " I said to her, trying to lighten her mood up. I hope it works too because right now she looks like she'd beat up a old lady just for the fun of it.

She glanced over at me and gave me a blank stare, her eyes holding nothing but anger and sadness mixed together, and honestly the look broke my heart.

She frowned " I didn't ask for your opinion " she snapped before she began walking out the kitchen. Damn.

" Where you going? " I asked as I watched her walk to the door. She better not be cutting school because I'm not gonna let her do that.

" I'm walking to school Tyron, stay out my business " she stated as she began opening the door. Walking to school? What the hell? It's 62 degrees outside! She's not walking nowhere!!

I stood up " Brown Sugar it's cold outside and I don't think- "

She walked out and slammed the door hard behind her, instantly cutting my sentence short. Damn, I can't even talk to her.