Chapter 18

Hey guys, finally finished with this Chapter. I'm sorry I didn't upload on Saturday like I promised, but I added more stuff into a certain scene because the idea just popped into my head and I had 2 put it in. But unfortunately the idea popped in at 3:30 in the morning, so while putting it in my eyes decided to yell " Close us!! " lol. But anyway here's Chapter 18, I hope u like it :)

Chapter 18

Chasity's POV

I woke up the next morning to my head throbbing like crazy. I squeezed my eyes shut as I sat up on the bed holding my temples. Oh God, I can't take too much more of this, these headaches are just unbearable.

" Yandy! " I called, then grimanced at how my screaming made my brain feel like it's vibrating.

After a few seconds Yandy walked into the room with a towel wrapped around her dripping wet body, with another one of them stupid Asprin facial masks on her face again. Why does she keep putting that nasty stuff on her face?! It looks ridiculas!!

" You in pain again? " she asked while looking at me sadly.

I nodded and began to massage my temples " My brain feels like an Elephant is moonwalking on it while playing the Star Spangle Banner with a saxophone " I groaned out. I've never been in so much pain in my entire life.

" Okay, hold on a sec " she said before disappearing.

I closed my eyes and continued to massage my temples again as the throbbing began to cease a little. I know the only reason why my head hurts so much is because of how hard my mom slapped me yesterday. The way my head snapped to the side after she hit me, I knew it was gonna be trouble later on because the doctor told me to be very careful about the way I move my head. Any bumps or fast movements will defiantly trigger a bad migrain.

A few minutes later Yandy came back into the room wearing a robe, and she had the pills the doctor gave me to take and a glass of orange juice in her hands.

I shoved the pills in my mouth before chugging the juice down my throat, anxious to get rid of this damn headache.

When I was done I handed Yandy the glass, before sitting back against the headboard and sighing. I hate my life sometimes, something bad is always happening to me.

" You sure you don't wanna stay home today? " Yandy asked while looking at me like I would break down in a matter of seconds.

I frowned and shook my head " Nope, I have a lot to get done today " I stated.

First, I have to go see Tyron and tounge him down. Then, I have to go find Ronney and put my foot in his ass for spreading that rumour about me having sex with him and giving him Chylamidia. Next, I have to go visit my dad because I know he's dying to see me since I was in a coma for a whole damn month. And last, I have to cash in my checks from work. So yeah there's a lot for me to do today and there's no time for me to lay up in the bed all day.

" What time is it? " I asked Yandy while stretching, feeling my headache ease away.

She shrugged " It should be about maybe 6:15 or something like that. Either way, you better get up now if you wanna see your boo boo before school starts " she said before ripping th covers from off of me, making cold air meet my legs.

I chuckled as I got out the bed " Right, and either way you better wash that Asprin mask off your face before it dries up " I said, noticing half of her face looking moist and the other half looking like dried up baby powder.