CHAPTER 36.2: First day, first fight

Geenee’s POV

“Oh well, living in this mansion alone and together with Yaya and the others is more happy than living with my own family. And of course, I’m happy without you here. Can’t you see? I have friends, lot of friends. How ‘bout you Yunee, do you have friends?”

Grabe, kanina pa gustong dumugo ng ilong ko. Kung wala lang kami sa harap ng hapag kainan ay nagnosebleed na ako ng bonggang bongga. They were talking in fluent English at napapabilib ako dahil nasundan ni Vens ang kakambal niya.

They were talking at may accent pa ang bawat salita nila. I don’t think this is right but… they were exchanging questions simula pa kanina at hindi na sila natigil. Are they fighting?

“Well, I do have one.”

“Really? Haha… I can’t believe that someone befriended you.”

“Atleast I have someone to be called my own friend.”

“Oh yeah, and where’s your friend? Is she here in the Philippines too?” Pagkasabi ni Vens niyan, bigla nalang naubo si Mitch kaya sakanya napunta ang lahat ng atensyon.

“Are you okay babe?” Tanong ni JC sa kanya. Tumango lang siya.

Tiningnan kong mabuti si Mitch and I also looked at Yunisse. Why is she looking at her like, she’s worried? Ako lang ba o, may nararamdaman akong mali dito?

I need to know the truth. I need to know what Mitch is hiding. Or is it true, that she’s hiding something from us?

Mitch’s POV

“Uhm, excuse, CR lang ako.” I said and excuse myself. Pumasok ako sa banyo at agad hinilamusan ang mukha ko.

I look myself in the mirror.

“Why I feel like this? Am I a traitor?”I ask myself in the mirror.

I know… I know that, Yunisse is my best friend. And Venisse is also my friend. Yes… for a month that I’ve stayed here, napalapit din ako kay Venisse at nakita kong mabait naman siya. I just can’t believe myself that I’ve been friends with two sisters who are now fighting with each other.