CHAPTER 36: Twins

Drache’s POV

We are at her room and I just finish taking a bath. Nakapagpalit narin ako ng damit dahil pinahiram ako ni Spare. Lumapit na ako sa kanila at umupo sa tabi niya.

“Here’s the alcohol. Pahiran mo yang braso’t kamay mo na hinawak mo sa kanya.” She said and throw the alcohol beside me as she crawl on her bed and sit far from me.

Kinuha ko yon at ginamit.

“Tell me this wasn’t a dream.” Kats said as he looked at Vens.

“Gusto mong suntok para matauhan ka?” Geenee said as she raised her hand and formed a punch.

“I was just joking Geen… Ito naman.” He said and chuckled but we all eyed to him seriously kaya naman sumeryoso rin ang mukha niya.

“I can’t believe that you really have twins. And… magkamukhang magkamukha talaga kayo.” Seth said looking at Vens.

“Will you please stop staring at me? Nakakaasiwa.” She said and averted our gaze.

“Vens, are you alright?” Craised asked her worriedly.

“Why would I not be alright? Yes I am. Much better as before…”

“I never thought that she’s here already. It was too early.” James said.

“It wasn’t… She’s just in time for our games.” She said and smirked.

“Aish! Sana sinabi niya man lang na ngayon siya darating. Edi sana nakapag-empake na ako.” Spare said as he rub his head.

“Don’t worry bro, Neil and I will help you.” James.

“Sa isang guest room ka nalang matulog Spare.” Vens said as she burrowed ner face on her knees.

“Are you tired?” I askedas I hold her. She looked at me and furrowed her brows.

“You sure you disinfect your hands?” She asked and I rub my head.