°•°16°•° Letting Go

Aaron stepped back a bit and he stopped infront of the cell. He dropped me down in front of it and I stared in. They looked right back at me and my eyes went huge.

"How..." I mumbled.

"He who controls the diamond controls this world." Aaron stated.

"But you don't have it and neither does God." I reply.

I looked up at Aaron rasing an eyebrow and he held soemthing in his hands.

"Did you forget?" He laughed.

He held a blue shinning diamond in his hands and I rubbed my head. But how was he able to hold it. Last time I tried I fainted.

I reached out for the diamond but Aaron pulled his hand back.

"I don't think so." He laughed.

I whimpered and he smiled at me. I got up off the ground and Aaron looked at me confused. I put out my hand infront of him and he laughed.

"Why should I give it you?"

"Because I want it." I replied.

His face had a quickly flash of red but he nodded his head.

"Sit down." He ordered.

I didn't move.

"So you're this type of girl." He mumbled.

I nodded my head and he rolled his eyes. He placed the diamomd down in my hand and I smiled.

The diamond began glowing a lot and I could see cracks forming in it. Aaron quickly looked down at it and scatched in from my hands.

I watched as Aaron held the diamond. But it was different. It didnt glow in his hands and it stayed the same well expect for the red that formed after a while.

"Why doesn't it glow in your hands?" I asked curiously.

He looked over into my eyes and shoved the diamond in his pocket.

"How would I know." He said.

"Well don't you care?" I asked frowning.

"Nope." He replied.

I turned back to the cage and then back to Aaron. I held out my hand and he looked at me.

"What could you want this time?" He said getting annoyed.

"The key." I ordered.

He began to burst into laughter and he used the wall to steady himself.

"You think? I'd give you the key??" He said laughing.

"Yes." I replied.

"Alright then fine. Ill give you the key." He said seriously.

My eyes lit up.

"But."

Of course there was a but.

"You have to stay here with me. I'll let everyone else go and ill even give God back heaven." He said well glaring into the cell.

"Deal." I yelled.

He patted my head and took the key out of his pocket. He handed it over to me and I smiled happily.

I opened up his cage and he swung the door open. Aaron pulled out a key from his pocket and held it out.

"How did you get that key?" God asked.

"Thats non of your concern take it and leave I have what I want." Aaron replied.

He took the key out of his hands and turned to look at me.

"Aphmau dear you're always welcomed into heaven just don't bring him with you." He said annoyed.

I nodded my head and smiled slightly. He pointed the key to the side and a portal opened up. He walked through the portal and I turned back to Aaron.

Aaron was holding the diamond in his hands and I looked at him confused.

"Aren't you gonna return that?"

"No." He replied.

"Its mine as well." He scoffed.

He put it back in his pocket and moved closer to me. I looked him in the eyes and stood my ground.

He picked me up off the ground and swung me over his shoulders. I yelped startled by his actions and he began to walk out. He walked down the halls and opened up a door.

"Where are we going now?" I asked.

"Back to my room." He replied.

I sighed in relief and he walked down another hall his feet hitting against the hard ground as he walked. He approached a room and opened up the door.

He walked back inside his room and threw me onto his bed. I landed on the soft covers of his bed and turned onto my side. I nuzzled into them and stretched.

Aaron walked over to the side of the bed and sat down. He touched my hair and played around with it in his hands.

I yawned a bit and began to close my eyes.

"Got to sleep." He whispered.

He petted my hair and I yawned one last time falling asleep.

▪~~~~~Aarons POV~~~~~▪

She fell asleep on my bed and I got up off. I took the diamond out of my pocket and stared at it.

It couldn't let her have it. I wasn't ready yet.

I wanted to be with her a bit longer. But eventually Id have to let her go. But was I really ready for this. Id never see her again if I let her hold it.

I groaned in annoyence and looked back at Aph.

She seemed so peaceful sleeping here.

I walked towards the doors and opened them wide. I began to walk down the halls. I stopped in front of the main door.

I slammed the door open and the tension I was feeling grew.

I looked in front of me and there stood Laurence. He looked beat up and tired but I was not surprised.

"You." He said pointing at me.

"If you're looking for the girl you can't have her." I replied.

I took the diamond out of my pocket and held it in front of him.

"Give that to me!" He yelled reaching out to grab it.

I quickly pulled it back and Laurence growled. I put it back in my pocket.

"I think I should just give it to her." I spat.

"You wouldn't dare Aaron me and you both know." He replied.

"I rather have her gone than here stuck trying to run from you." 

Laurence ran at me and I quickly dodged him. He fell onto the ground and I stared down at him.

"Its not a good idea to fight when your hurt." I laughed.

He turned his head to look at me and his eyes turned red.

"I will get one of them either it will be her or the gem."