°•°13°•° His Plans

I quickly tried to put his mask up on his face and he grabbed my arm.

My heart began racing and his eyes shot open.

He touched his face and when he noticed the mask wasn't on his face he me pinned me to the bed. I whimpered and I could see the rage in his eyes.

"What did I tell you?!" He yelled.

"I-Im sorry..." I whimpered.

He took in a deep breath and looked down at me.

"Now what do I do with you." He said smirking.

"No..." I whimpered.

"I-Im sorry.." I said tears falling from my eyes.

"Well maybe if you didn't let curiosity get the best of you we wouldn't be in this mess." He growled.

I pouted and he got up off of me.

"Well now that you know who I am. There is no way I'll ever let you go." He said smiling at me.

He let go of me and sat up. I quickly backed away to the farthest side of the bed and he was grinning.

"No ones suspose to see my face."

"Well I did." I replied smiling proudly.

I stuck out my tongue at him like a little kid and he jumped on me. He pinned me up against the wall this time. I groaned in pain.

"Don't test me."

I rolled my eyes at him and looked down at the bed.

He bent down to my ear and whispered, "Now lets get this straight if you leave ill do the unthinkable to you."

I gulped and nodded my head.

"No ones is suspose to know what I look like and now that you do ill never let you go."

"Why?" I asked him confused.

He rolled his eyes and took in a deep breath, "I am the devil."

I looked at him and my face slowly turned to a grin.

Shit they always told me the devil would be someone who I saw as hot.

"Wait so are you just taking on this appearance not to scary me?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes, "No."

"Oh shit.." I replied.

"What?"

"Nothing..."

I looked back up at him and his grin faded.

"Lets go." He said tugging on my shirt.

"Where?" I asked him.

"Back to the cell." He replied.

"If you take me there ill scream for everyone to hear me telling them what you look like." I said taking my hand away from his grasp.

"Fine then be that way." He said annoyed.

He got up off the bed and walked over to my side. He grabbed me and held me tight. I kept fighting to get away from him but that didn't work out too well.

He swung me over his shoulders and headed out the door.

"No ill be good." I whimpered in fear.

"Too late hun." He replied.

He walked further down the hall and stopped infront of a room.

He slowly opened the door and stepped inside. His hand reached for a switch and lights flashed on around us. He quickly slammed the door shut locking it tight.

I looked around me. This place was interesting. It was empty.

He walked over a bit further up and then dropped me to the ground. I growled lightly and looked up.

He bent down to my level and held my chin. I put my hands down infront of me and he smirked.

"This is where bad girls stay for eternity." He said smiling.

He grabbed my arms and slammed me against the wall. He quickly attached something to my arm and I looked up.

My arms were held to the wall by a chain and I looked back at the shadow.

"No.." I mumbled.

"Bad girls get punished." He replied.

I nodded my head as a no and he turned for the door.

I pouted a bit more and he unlocked it walking out he slammed the door shut behind him.

I looked around me and sighed.

May as well just give up now. Just like all the times I gave up on earth. Just like all the times I just let it happen.

I laid down on the floor shivering as the cold ground touched my bare skin.

Id just give up.

▪~~~~~~Shadows POV~~~~~▪

I sat in my office again staring at the camera. She just laid on the floor. It was like she had nothing to live for. But lets be honest here she really didn't. Nobody but Laurence seemed to care about her. But even he didn't seem to up on the idea.

There was a knock on my door and I looked up off the screen.

"Enter."

The door opened.

"What are you doing here?" I growled.

"Please I just want to stop playing this lie now." He begged.

"Why should I let you stop?" I asked rasing an eyebrow.

"You have her forever now may as well just pretend like I wasn't a thing. Ill leave the place and everything just please." He said getting on his knees.

He held his hands tight and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I replied.

His eyes went big and lit up.

"Thank you so so much!" He yelled.

"Now get lost and if you ever tell anyone ill kill you." I said gritting my teeth.

He nodded his head and quickly ran out the door. I slammed my fist on the desk and stood up.

I guess I could go see her.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

I opened up the door to where Aphmau was again and she seemed depressed.

She laid motionless on the floor and slowly looked up at me. She quickly looked away and I walked over to her.

I bent down to her level and undid her chains. I got back off the ground and she looked at me.

The way she looked at me it was like she was a lost puppy dog. I rolled my eyes and held out my hand.

"BOSS!" I heard someone scream.

I quickly turned around and one of the servants ran in.

"SOMEONE HAS GOTTEN INTO THE CASTLE!" He yelled.

I growled in frustration and turned back to Aphmau.

"If you move and I catch you. I will not hesitate to embrasse you infront of everyone."

I ran towards the door and quickly down the hall.

I know who got in.