°•°6°•° The Figures Deal

I looked ahead at Laurence and tears filled my eyes.

"I-I couldn't get it off. I d-don't know how i-it got there either." I stuttered.

Laurence looked at me mouth dropped and I tried to take off the diamond. At first it wouldnt budge but then it flew off. I fell to the ground from all the force I used and whimpered when my chin hit the ground. I looked up a bit and the diamond was infront of me. I looked up at Laurence and he approached me. I thought he would help me up but instead he bent down and picked up the diamond. My eyes started to get cloudy and he looked down at me.

"How could you lie to me..." He mumbled.

"I-I just thought you wouldn't believe me." I pouted.

"You know I loved you! I would have believed in you!" He yelled.

I rubbed my eyes and he looked at me with sadness.

"How could you not trust me..." He said trying to make me feel bad.

"And how dare you destroy my life." I spat out.

I got up off the floor and backed away from him.

"You say you love me! Yet YOU RUINED MY LIFE. YOU MADE EVERYONE HATE ME!" I yelled.

"No I didn't." He growled.

The figure chuckled and we both looked up. He came down and sat on the heart. I looked back over at Laurence and I heard foot steps. But it wasn't just one foot step. It was many. I sounded like a bunch of people were coming. I looked back over to gate and noticed people running over to us, guns in hand and screaming,

"GIVE US THE DIAMOND!"

We all turned to face the angry crowd and Laurence looked at me. He looked at the diamond then back at the crowd. He began to run away and wings appeared on his back. He sored up to the sky and began to fly away. My eyes went wide and I remembered the past.

I was left alone. Once again. I was left alone by the person who said they loved me. They said they cared about me. Laurence said he loved me. I looked back at the figure and he grinned at me. The people came out of the gate and stared at me. They began to run and I turned back to the figure. He began to walk away and I dropped down to the floor. I covered my eyes and felt depressed. I felt like I always did.

Unloved

Sad

Depressed

Angry

But most importantly alone.

I was always alone. I felt something touch my shoulder and I looked up. The figure stood behind me and smirked. I looked around me. Time stopped.

"Lets make a deal." He smirked.

I nodded my head and he whispered into my ear.

I nodded my head again and he stuck out his hand.

"Deal." I replied.

I shaked his hand and he grabbed mine. He pulled me up and I began to float. I looked back down and time started up again. He flew into the sky and people rushed over. He took out something and a flash of darkness appeared. I felt something grab my arm and my eyes were covered. After a few moments they were uncovered and I looked around me. I was in a room. I looked behind me and jumped back. The shadow scared me. It flew into the air and I sat up.

"I will help you now." The figure smirked.

I looked at him starry eyed and nodded.

"I have decided to give you your end of the deal now."

"Ill give you someone who will love you."

The figure left the room and I looked up.

▪~~~~~??? POV~~~~~▪

I sat at my office desk and looked at my computer. A figure began to appraoch my door and I smirked too myself. I closed my eyes and the figure slowly disappeared. I clicked through a few security cameras and I saw a girl. A girl with raven hair sat on my floor. I smiled too myself and got up off my chair. Opening my door I made my way to my room.

▪~~~~~Aphmaus POV~~~~~▪

I got up off the floor and looked around the room.

I wondered what would happen next. How could the shadow find anyone who would love me. It just didn't seem possible.

Laurence

He left me. I still couldn't get over that. After saying all that stuff to me he just left me. If it hadn't been for the figure I would have been in serious trouble. I wouldn't live a peaceful life. Not like I ever did but still.

I touched the desk beside the bed and wiped the dust off of it. I walked over to the door and opened it. My face turned red as I noticed someone else reaching out for the door. He had black hair and grey eyes. He wore a red hoodie and black pants. I backed up a bit and he kept pushing me back further. I backed up to the bed and he got really close to me. He put his hands down at my side and I tried to push him back. I fell onto the bed and he got ontop of me.

"Moved it." I growled.

"Oh? And here I thought you wanted someone to love you?" He smirked.

"W-who told you that?" I asked pissed off.

"The figure." He smirked.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"So many questions." He said yawning.

He pushed me down onto the bed and got ontop of me.

"What are you doing?!" I asked with concern.

"Well didn't you wanna make love?" He asked confused.

I punched him in the face and he fell back. He held his nose and I jumped up on the bed standing up. He looked up at me and his nose was bleeing.

"How easy did you think I was perverted monster!" I yelled.