°•°7°•° Cameras On The Wall

So when I posted the last chapter It didnt say I did so go check that out if you haven't already.

"I don't want this anymore. Im good with dying alone!!" I yelled hoping the shadow would hear me.

"No one can hear you princess." He smirked.

"What did you just call me?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Princess..?" He smiled.

I got closer to him and kicked him in the face.

"Don't call me that." I growled.

He fell to the floor and I looked down at him. Hey laid down on the ground and his eyes were shut. I got up off the bed and started poking him.

"Hellooo." I spoke.

I started poking him like crazy but It seemed I knocked him out. I smiled too myself and grabbed his foot. I dragged him to the side of the bed and tried to pick him up. I held him in my arms and tried to throw him on the bed. I ended up dropping him and just gave up. I began poking him non stop waiting for him to wake up.

▪~~~~~Someone we knows POV~~~~~▪

I paced around the room. I still felt bad for what I did. I looked over at the door way and he walked back inside. Closing the door behind him he stared at me.

"Would you stop pacing around." He said rolling his eyes.

"I can't." I growled.

"Oh calm down she will be fine. I'm sure she will be locked away or something. Just save her and prove you love her." He laughed.

"Yea only problem I made her too smart for her own good." I replied.

He started laughing and fell to the floor.

"What a dumbass." He said still laughing.

He fell onto the door and I growled at him.

"Shut up."

"Im sorry." He said straightning himself up again.

He walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"You shouldn't have left her alone with the shadow." He sighed.

"And whys that?" I laughed.

"Because the shadow isn't very nice." He smiled.

He took his hand off my shoulder and walked into another room.

"Well lets go hurry up ill get my men and will save your princess." He said laughing again.

▪~~~~~Aphmaus POV~~~~~▪

His eyes began to open and he looked at me. I stopped poking him and got up.

"Good your up I was starting to starve." I said rolling my eyes.

He blinked a few times and I poked him again.

"Stop poking me." He growled.

"Pft."

I stopped poking him and he got up off the floor. He groaned in pain as he tried to get up.