°•°9°•° Two New Figures

I looked at the flower in my hand. It was for sure the same one that the boy held.

Who was he and how did he find my room.

I stepped away from my bed and walked up to my door. Opening the door I peaked outside.

Aaron would probably hate me if he found out I was exploring in the middle of the night but oh well.

I opened up the door fully and stepped out. Walking out I closed the door behind me. I tip toed down the hall and It seemed to be quite. Too quite.

I walked down the hall and looked around me. I wanted to try and find away out of here. I didn't care whether I stayed or not but I wanted to at least know where I was. I peaked in each room quitely.

Some rooms were bed rooms while others were offices or storage. They were all boring either way. I apporached the kitchen door and stopped infront of it. I slowly opened the door and peaked inside. I looked around trying to spy cameras.

I didn't need Aaron knowing I was exploring at night. Like if he found out I was sure whatever. But I don't need him knowing. There seemed to be one camera. It was right across the room. I sighed and closed the door. Each room I had been in had at least one camera. The bed rooms had about two or three. I walked down the hallway a bit further and began to hear a creaking noise. I quickly ran down the hall and into the nearest room. I turned around and quickly realized what I had done. I turned on the light in this room and looked around me. This room didn't have any caneras. It had a desk with a few monitors on it. I approched the desk and looked at the computers. They were the security cameras. I sat down at the desk and turned on the rest of the cameras. I could see a figure running down the halls. They were running so fast. I could also see someone else behind them but I'm not sure what exactly it was. They stopped infront of a room. I heard my door knob turn and my heart started racing. I quickly got under the desk and pulled the chair in so I couldn't me seen. Foot steps came in and I put a hand over my mouth. They went around and stopped infront of the chair.

"Are you sure this is the place?" A voice id never heard spoke.

"Yes it is." Someone very familar replied.

"Now we just have to find where they are keeping her."

"I can't find her anywhere on the cameras." One of them growled.

"What find her!" The familiar voice yelled.

"They must have her somewhere without cameras." One of them replied.

They both stepped away from the desk and began to walk towards the door. I moved the chair back a bit and quickly peaked out.

"Lets go find her."

They opened the door and left closing it behind them. I peaked up at the cameras and noticed them running down the halls. I sighed and laid down on the chair. I yawned as it was late out.

Someone was in the castle. Someone who didn't belong here.

I yawned once more and rested my head on the chair. It was really comfy. I began to close my eyes and I drifted off into sleep.

▪~~~~~??? POV~~~~~▪

I walked up to my office door. It seemed to be opened meaning someone got in. I fully opened the door and went inside. Looking around I noticed a girl in my chair. The same girl I had tricked. I closed the door behind me and approched my chair. I looked down at the girl and she seemed so peaceful sleeping. I looked at my cameras and let out a low growl. There were people running around. How did they get in here. They must have snuck in when I wasn't watching the cameras. I growled and picked up the phone off my desk. I began dialing numbers and looked down at the girl. I picked her up with my free hand and sat down on my chair. Putting her in my lap I began to make a few calls.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

After making a few calls I had people sent out to capture them. I watched as they ran around trying to avoid the guards. They were slick but not slick enough. I put the girl back down in the chair and decided it was time to deal with them for myself.

▪~~~~~Aphmaus POV~~~~~▪

I woke up and jumped out of the chair. Shit id totally forgot I fell asleep. I looked at the cameras and noticed a figure infront of the room I was in now. I jumped back falling into the wall I groaned in pain. I noticed them reach for the handle and I quickly got under the desk. The door opened and I heard a sigh.

"Looks like shes gone." Someone sighed.

"She was here a few moments ago." A voice chuckled.

Those people sounded familar. I knew who they were. It was Aaron and that shadow. That means they knew I was here. I peaked out a bit and the figure had a cloak over them. They seemed to be in some sort of human form.

"What shall we do about her?" Aaron groaned annoyed.

"Go find her." The figure grolwed.

"No you go find her your the shadow." Aaron growled.

The shadow grabbed Aaron by his neck and he was lefted up into the air.

"Jeez." Aaron coughed trying to breathe.

"Do you dare to disobey me." The figure yelled.

He dropped Aaron to the ground and he gasped for air.

"No sir." Aaron replied.

Aaron got up off the floor and quickly opened the door. Opening the door he ran out of the room. The figure began to turn my way and I ducked underneath the desk.

"Now to deal with you."