Chapter 22 - Cocoa & Confessions

Chapter 22 :D just for you ;)

#####################################

"Fuck you!" I screamed flinging the empty pot of Ben and Jerry's behind my head

"Hey, what did I do?" Nyah asked over the phone rather annoyingly

"I wasn't talking to you, my chocolate brownie ice-cream finished" I said licking the spoon of the lasts of the delicious chocolaty goodness, it was the only good thing in my life.

"Well it wasn't Ben and Jerry's fault that you finished the ice cream"

"Well screw you too!" I yelled over the speaker even though what she said was embarrassingly true.

"Geez mother nature decided to give you an extra special present today" Nyah stated sarcastically which was followed by a low groan from me whilst I folded my arms over my stomach.

Periods. Every girl has them. Most girls loath them and most of the time they are the biggest bitches of the month.

Yeah that's a good definition of the menstrual cycle: Bitches of the month

It's like Mother Nature's way of saying Yeah, you're not pregnant, here's some blood to celebrate

"How is it that the one day I miss school you're finally in?" I asked lying in flopping on to my bed.

"Because I try my best to avoid you, duhh"

"Hey!"

"Love you" she commented cheekily but I wasn't in the mood to laugh. My parents allowed me to stay at home just for today whilst I rolled around in pain. My mother understood whereas my brother and father shy-ed away from the whole conversation, my dad stating that he had to get Diego to school and leaving promptly.

"Valentino was asking around for you this morning" Nyah said which made me dismiss thinking about the pain in my lower abdomen and reply "What did you say?"

"Just that you called telling me you were taking a sick day, he seemed pretty worried"

I begun to fiddle with my charm bracelet "Really?"

"Yeah he told me to tell you to get well soon"

It was a small gesture but it was nice that he cared. Nevertheless it was a pretty over used and poor comment from him that it almost made me angry.

I hear a faint ringing bell in the background of Nyah's whereabouts "Gotta go, class is starting, I'll call you tonight yeah?"

"Bye" I said hanging up the phone

I placed my phone on my bedside table and flopped on tho my bed with a hot water bottle laying on my stomach.

I laid down for about half an hour before realizing just how bored I was and sloppily made my way downstairs with my blanket and water bottle. Maybe some America's Next Top Model will cheer me up.

Seating my butt on the sofa and flicking on the channel I began to watch a ANTM marathon.

WHY can't I be that pretty? I droned gulping down my last bit of apple juice before carelessly throwing the can away. And why does everything have to finish on me?

Pain once again started to appear in my lower stomach but I repressed a groan and tried to pay attention to the newly received TyraMail however when the pain begun to become worse I left the couch and hobbled over the kitchen and started to search for some Tylenol but when the medicine still hadn't been found I started searching more frantically. Where the fuck was the bloody pain relief?