Chapter 35 - Masters & Movies

"This is probably by far the weirdest thing I've ever done with a guy" I stated, leaning over Valentino with a shower head "How often do you do this?

"I haven't done it...well since you came back I guess"

"Aww you only wanted to do it with me" I teased

"Nahh there were plenty of people who would have done it for me, you were just readily available"

I growled rolling my eyes and lowered myself onto to him "Just don't move too much I don't want you to get me wet"

"Oh I have that affect on you regardless Princesa" he commented, winking, then rolling an arm around my waist and pulling me closer, slapping my chest with his.

I groaned attempting to seem annoyed but failing miserably "Seriously Valentino you're going to make me..."

"I'm gonna make you??"

"I'm not saying it again so you can try and make an innuendo of it again" I said pushing his head back wards and prying his arm off of me, although I didn't mind being glued to his naked chest now was not the time

He reluctantly freed me from his grasp and I sat up on the edge of the bathtub.

It had been two and a half hours since Valentino sent me the text

'We need to talk'

That's what he decided to text me, in that exact wording as if that phrase wouldn't cause me to panic. That it was the classic line told before someone broke up with another.

And if that didn't make things worse when I reached his door step and he answered my knock he opened the door with a frown

A FROWN! It was then that I realized that something must have been wrong, he smirked and smiled and obviously sometimes he did neither when his face needed to relax. So of course when I saw that I thought the worst.

"It's not you Cassandra, it's me" Valentino sighed with his eyes looking down.

He used my whole name. He never used my whole name and even though I knew that he was probably about to break up with me on his porch I couldn't but feel the littlest bit turned on.

And so I stood, and waited, waiting for him to finally say the things I was regretting. That 'It wasn't working anymore' or 'he found someone else'.

But instead he began laughing, laughing! Like I wasn't just standing there waiting for him to drop the bomb. Like what the hell?!

Then after about a minute grabbed my hand and pulled me in shutting the door "I'm sorry I just couldn't help messing with you" he laughed, wiping fake tears from his eyes. "Come on I need your help with something" He said pulling me up the stairs before I could speak.

So was he breaking up with me or not because I was in a really confused state

The we reached his room which got me even more confused, the only time I had ever been in there was when I was chased in here and when I slept over, so him pulling me in here was kind of strange but I didn't really think that much of it. Until he whipped off his shirt.

That's something that left me completely dumbfound, and slightly dazed "Erm Valentino if this is your way of getting me into your bed... are you breaking up with me?" Did he dare think he could hump and dump me?

He snorted "No of course I'm not" he stated opening up his drawer and shuffling around for something before finding it and pulling out a small box

"I need you to dye my hair"