Chapter 5 - High School Parties

Chapter 5: Enjoy :D 

We pulled up in front of Carlos' grand gates. The height of them kind of intimidated you, no wonder his house has rarely ever been broken into. The gates were open since it was an open party so we got a nice parking space outside and walked through. His land was so large that it took a ten minute walk just to reach the mansion, and saying mansion is even an understatement of how big his house was.

On the way up to his house there was every flower I could think of planted in the ground, creating words and pictures. It was easier to see when you're up in the air, oh yeah did I mention, they own a helicopter?! They also had a series of unique fountains and statues, including a statue of Carlos himself (I always thought that was kinda weird) There was also a maze but there was a bridge you could take if you didn't feel like getting lost. The bridge gate was locked when the family was away just in case robbers got over the massive gates.

Nyah and I were just two minutes away from his main house and I could already feel the music shaking the ground. He's lucky that he doesn't have neighbours because if he did, there'd be many many complaints, this guy had a parties often.

As we approached the house I recognized the song was 'Golddigger" by Kanye West, remixed by the DJ.

We opened up the grand doors and suddenly the music came bursting through, it was twice as loud in here. And I could also felt the hot humid air of sweaty people. The house was loaded, and I mean packed like a tin of sardines on the left side of the entrance hall.

There were people dancing up close and personal, people making out on the stairs, every now and again a seriously wasted dude holding a red cup would pass us and the bar in the corner stacked up with every alcoholic drink known to man

This is what I call a typical high school party.

After five minutes I got straight into the partying mood and blended with the dense crowd. I started of just jamming on the spot with Nyah. At parties it didn't take much for us to start having fun. The song changed.

'Ahh yeah this was my jam' I thought as I started to really get into the groove. I started to do dance moves from my old dance group each time making the moves more and more definite.

Half way through the track I noticed that a crowd was forming and it took me a while to realize that they were forming around Nyah and I, but that didn't stop us, if anything we started performing even better. Out of the corner of my eye I saw something catch Nyah's eye and she made her way through the crowd to what ever she saw. I changed the direction I was dancing in just to see where she was going, she was heading for Carlos and some girl he was making out with. I'm not sure why'd she'd wanna interrupt that.

Someone came up from behind me interrupting my thoughts.

I turned around to come face to face to a face I did not recognize, he had blond hair and light green eyes. But before I could really check him out, he grabbed my arm and spun me a few times before pulling me in and and whispering in my ear "Just go with it". We started dancing together, doing one trick after the other getting a few cheers from the crowd. By the end of our little show I was sitting on his shoulders, we got a standing ovation from the audience, well they were already standing so just an ovation. He helped me down from his shoulders while we both smiled. It was really fun and since we both knew how to dance it had become exciting since we didn't know where the next move would come from, this is why I liked freestyle so much.

"My name's Aaron" he said shaking my hand

"Cassie" I replied

"Well Cassie, I think you are an amazing dancer". This comment made me spark with confidence. Before I could reply he spoke again. "See you round Cassie" he excused before me hovered away.