Chapter 10 - Tell Me Something I Don't Know

Chapter 10!!!! Big Milestone (At least for me) :D

Still a lot more to go and a lot more secrets to be unlocked

So enjoy :) if you can :(

## ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##### ##

~Cassie POV~

I was practicing my choreographed solo for my dance group "No fear". I've been dancing with them ever since I started at my new school. Not only did I love it but it also helped me fulfill my school requirements (along with cheerleading) in order to be able to skip P.E. which was good for me because I detested P.E, I'm not sure if it was the jank uniforms or the tough out-to-embrass-you coaches that made sports at school so unappealing but I was glad that I was able to avoid it.

I turned off the stereo when I realized I was starting to get slightly thirsty. I slid open my garden door and stepped inside, taking off my flip-flops before making my way to the fridge. I opened it up allowing something to drop out suddenly. I crouched down and picked up an almost empty tube of ice cream, I always had a bad habit of leaving almost empty foods in the fridge. It was very rare that I was able to be able to finish all of it myself.

I slowly started to remember why I had eaten so much.

Last night.

It didn't take long for me to regret kicking Valentino out yesterday evening it was rude and I probably seemed surprisingly crazy in the heat of the moment. I came to realize that I couldn't force him and just expect he'd tell me anything I wanted to know about him. I'd only known him for a little longer than a month and we were only starting to get to know each other. The familiar presence of him just made me believe otherwise.

I mean that story I told him... about me and Cameron. It took me forever before I told Nyah and Carlos what had happened between me and him after weeks and weeks of pestering. But when Valentino asked me, I dunno. It just came out. Not only that but I could have just said 'No' to the question, like a normal person would. I haven't a clue why I spilled such confidential information to him. Soon I would be telling him about my accident.

And last night the fact that Valentino knew my brothers name might have been purely a coincidence. Maybe I was just over thinking things, perhaps I told him without realizing or something. There must be a reasonable explanation.

Excluding everything before the "10 questions game" I'd say everything was going pretty well. We had fun. And I started to realize that maybe I was starting to like Valentino.

More than I should.

Hopefully it would wear off soon though, I didn't want to have to go through the complications of a relationship for a long long time. Valentino was a guy, and I was a girl so I guess that there would always be some tension here and there, it was normal. I didn't have to believe there was anything else to it. We had been caught up in a couple of moments, The changing rooms (wish I could get that moment out of my head), Antonio's house, my bedroom, on my porch geez maybe more than a couple of moments but it doesn't have to mean anything. Does it?

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Plus even if we did get together how long would it last a month? Two? I wasn't liking the idea of anything longer, I'd be off to college in two years what was the point? I'm only sixteen.

The idea of long distance relationships didn't make sense to me. I think it was the idea that you were expected to feel something for someone thousands of miles away the same as when you were together. The concept was impossible in my mind. Things change. People change. Feelings change. What if that happened to me and Valentino?