│Falling│*

"I was falling. Falling through time and space and stars and sky and everything in between. I feel for days and weeks and what felt like lifetime across lifetimes. I fell until I forgot I was falling." 

Falling

~Ash~

"Maria! Breakfast is ready!" I yell as I flip some pancakes and just as I am about to flip another pancake onto a plate on the counter, arms wrap themselves around my waist, making me shriek.

I burst out laughing as I turn around. The pancake was on Austin's head. I pick up the syrup and put some on his head. I chuckle and he shakes his head, getting some syrup on me. I gasp some of it lands on my face and shirt.

"Good morning to you to harper" Austin says smirking at me and I glare at him.

"I just washed-what are you doing?" I say as he walks up to me and wraps his arms around my waist. I freeze as he brings his face close to my neck.

"Austin what are you doing?" I ask and he chuckles not saying anything. I close my eyes as he kisses my neck. I shudder as tingles shoot up my spine. My eyes snap open as he licks my throat.

He licked my throat. With his tongue.

"Ew!" I squeak pushing him away. He raises his eyebrow in amusement.

"I'm here!" Maria says running into the kitchen. She smiles widely as I hand her a plate full of pancakes.

A feeling of care and love washes over me as I watch Maria enjoy her pancakes. Maria is a cute little girl, she's polite and loves her mom a lot. The guilt is clawing at my insides because I lied to her about where her mom was. It wasn't right lying to a little girl who was the apple of her mother's eyes. I sigh resting my head in my palms.

"I'm bored" I state in a monotone voice.

"Let's do something then" Austin says.

"What should we do?" I ask looking up at him.

"Let's go out somewhere fun" he says winking.

"I don't know about going anywhere with a creep like you" I say teasingly.

"It'll be fun, I promise" he says pouting.

 "Fine, if you insist" I say smirking.

"Good, I'll come over after school" he says and I just nod while gulping down my coffee.

"Maria, Sophia is going to stay with you after school, and my friend Andrew" I say and she smiles.

"The person who gave me a Caramilk chocolate bar and brought me home?" she asks and I nod, smiling at the fact that she called my house home.

"Bye" I say and she kisses my cheek. I wave at her and head out to the garage with Austin behind me.  I stand in front of the cars with my jaw hanging open.

"The girl has billions of dollar and yet she's shocked to see a garage full of expensive cars" Austin says snapping me out of my trance.

"Well, I'll have you know that I have only seen my Harley Davidson, my Ducati, the Ferraris, dad's Camaro and my Bugatti. I bought the Bugatti and Harley Davidson myself, the rest was not from my money" I say defending myself.

~Austin~

As she says that, I remember calling her a bitch who lived off her dad's money.

"Ash I'm sorry" I say.

"It's okay, not harm done, I was just joking" she says smiling and I shake my head.