│Friends│*

"It's often just enough to be with someone. I don't need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You're not alone." 

∞Friends

~Ash~

"Mike! Give it back, I have to go to school!" I yell as I chase Michael around the house. He had my school bag in his hands.

"Never!" he yells back dramatically and I trip over a pillow. I pretend to be in pain as Michael turns around and sees me.

"Belle, baby are you okay?" he asks looking worried and I mentally smirk. I shake my head and pout.

"I think I twisted my ankle" I say and he picks me up and puts me down on the sofa.

 "I'll go get some ice" he says and heads to the kitchen while I grab my bag that he stupidly leaves behind. Just as I sneak towards the front door, an arm yanks me back and Michael pushes me against the wall.

"I knew you were lying sweetheart, I know you more than you give me credit for" he says smirking and wraps his warms around my waist. I sigh and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Mikey poo, I have to go to school" I say and he pouts.

"Don't leave me, skip today" he says and kisses my neck, distracting me as I shiver.

"We have forever to spend together, can't we put forever on hold till three o'clock?" I ask and Michael smiles. He pulls back from me and reaches into his back pocket. I raise an eyebrow at him as he takes his shirt. I gasp as I see what was written on it. On his chest, in permanent marker it said,

Promise to be mine?

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. He smiles as we pull back for air.

"So was that a yes?" he asks breathless.

"Of course!" I squeal hugging him and he chuckles. I watch in tears as he puts a promise ring on my finger and kisses my hand.

My eyes snap open and I frown realizing that I had been seeing memories in my dream.

"You're awake" a voice says and I look up and see Sarah standing there, and behind her were Amber and Austin along with Adam.

"Hey guys" I say and they all chuckle.

"What am I doing in bed?" I ask confused.

"You fainted and I called Sarah" Austin says and I nod.

"You have a high fever honey and these guys have offered to take turns taking care of you as I have to leave because of my cousin's wedding" Sarah explains and I smile.

"Its okay Sarah, have a safe trip" I say hugging her.

"Take care Ash" she says and I nod.

I get up and go to wash my face, as I walk out I feel dizzy and as I stumble, someone holds me steady.

"Thanks" I say looking up at Austin who just smiles. We walk back to my room where Amber and Adam were sprawled out on my bed watching TV.

"Kids, get off my bed, I'm dying of sickness here" I say and they both roll their eyes at the same time.

I lay on the bed as Adam and Amber leave to go get some Starbucks, leaving me alone with Austin. I pull up a blanket and close my eyes.

As I start to awake, I feel something cold and wet being pressed onto my forehead. I open my eyes to see Austin very close to me as he switches a cold cloth on my forehead to help lower my temperature. I blush as he catches me staring at him.