│Frying Pan│*

"Fool me once, shame on you

fool me twice, shame on me

fool me thrice, I'm gonna get the frying pan!" 

Frying Pan

~Ash~

"And we meet again sweetheart" he says smirking. I step up as he walks closer to me.

 "How much?" I say pulling out my wallet.

 "What?" he says confused.

 "How much are you going to take to keep your mouth shut?" I ask annoyed.

 "Oh, I don't think I want to keep it shut" he says crossing his arms over his chest.

 "What the hell do you mean?" I ask panicking.

 I can't go back to rehab, it was torture.

 "Well you did ruin my baby" he says shrugging.

 "Your baby? Oh god, please don't tell me you named your bike" I say rolling my eyes.

 "I sure did, her name is Ashley" he says winking and I almost gag. 

 "Anyway, either you take the money and shut it or I'll expose you" I say putting my hands on my hips.

 "Oh? And how do you plan on doing that? You barely know me" he says raising an eyebrow. 

"Bitch please, I know you more than you think" I say.

 "Whatever" he says.

 "Pass it over" I say.

 "Pass what over?" he says innocently.

 "Cut the crap Aimes, you know what I'm talking about" I say.

 "Maybe I don't know what you're talking about" he says smirking.

 "Pass me the bag that Antonio gave you" I hiss at him.

"Enjoy" he says throwing the bags at me. I stuff them in my pocket and walk to my car. I glare as he knocks on my window.

"What's your problem man? Quit pestering me like a lost puppy" i snap and he smirks.

"I need a ride" he states.

"And who told you I was going to give you one? Besides, if I was going to give you a ride, it would be straight to the gates of hell" I say smiling sweetly at him.

"Then you'll just have to join me there" he says winking. I start the car, and see that he was still standing there.

 "Fine get in" I mutter.

"This is a dump" he says as I stop the car.

I get out of the car and walk over to the other side to open his door. I grab him by his collar and pull him out of the car. I then walk back to my side and get in. I lock the doors and open the window.

"I said I was going to give you a ride, not that I was going to take you to your house" I say and close the window. I speed off towards the house leaving Austin in the dump.

"Young lady, it is 2 am in the morning! Where have you been?!" my dad yells.

 "None of your damn business!" i yell back at him. I turn to head to my room and get pulled back.

"I asked you a question" he hisses.

"I was out fucking a hobo" i say smirking and his jaw drops.