│Princess│*

"I've learned that I want what I deny. I want someone who is crazy about me, who treats me like a princess."

Princess

~Ash~

I force myself not to blush and look at him intently.

"Are you serious?" I ask.

"Yes" he says and I sigh.

"Look Trey, you're a nice guy and all so I'm going to be truthful. A relationship or dating isn't what I had in mind to have on my plate" I say and he nods looking disappointed.

"But maybe, we can try and see where this goes. I just don't feel ready to be in a relationship, but I don't mind trying things out" I say and his eyes light up.

"Okay" he says smiling and hugs me. I stand frozen for a while before I sigh and wrap my arms around his waist in a hug.

"I won't let you down" he says winking.

"We'll see if you can handle all of this" I say pointing at myself.

"Cocky much?" he says.

"Ah but you like it" I say winking and he chuckles.

"So want to hang out tomorrow?" he asks and I nod smirking.

"I know that look..." he says looking a bit scared.

"Oh? You do? Well then...if you know me so well, we'll see how well you handle tomorrow" I say and walk away from him. I smirk as I feel his gaze linger on me.

"So Aimes" I say walking up to Austin who was sitting at a table.

"So Harper" he says and I roll my eyes

"Why did you spike my drink?" I ask and he frowns.

"I didn't spike your drink" he says and I raise an eyebrow.

"Hmm, I shouldn't have added tabasco sauce to your drink then" I say shrugging.

"That was you?" he says angrily.

"Yep" I say bored which only added fuel to his anger.

"Do you have any idea how much my mouth burned?" he says and I shrug.

"Like a lot?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"Ash" he says warningly.

"What?!" I snap angrily.

"Don't fucking mess with me!" he yells and everything goes silent. I watch in amusement as Austin sinks down on his seat and blushes.

Austin blushed...

Weird................

"Someone's on their man period" I say breaking the silence and the crowd chuckles. Austin chuckles too and I raise an eyebrow.

"Okay...so how's Stacy?" I ask.

This guy had a lot of mood swings.

"Amazing" he says sarcastically.

"What did she do?" I ask amused.

"She won't leave me alone, she's so fucking clingy" he whines and I smirk at his childish behavior.

"Cool" I say bored and he sighs angrily.

"Did you try telling her off publicly?" I suggest and he shakes his head.

"I'll go do that" he say and gets up, walking to the stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen, can i have your attention?" Austin says and everyone goes silent.