│Pretty in Pink│*

"Pink isn't just a color, it's an attitude!"

Pretty in Pink∞ 

~Ash~

Waking up to the sound of pots and pans falling, I rush out of bed with a lamp in my hand, slowly making my way to the kitchen. I see Amber picking up the pots.

"Amber, you scared me" I say laughing and she looks at me sheepishly.

"Sorry, I was just making breakfast" she says setting a frying pan on the stove.

"It's fine, I'm gonna go take a shower" I say and head to my bathroom and get ready to start the day.

I change into a white top with 'I <3 moustaches' on it which covered half of my arm and put on a whole bunch of bracelets to hide my cuts. I examine my arms. My cuts were mostly healed but the scars were still there. I put on a pair of leather shorts and my usual combat boots. I grab my phone and head back to the kitchen to see two omelets set out on the table.

"You didn't have to do all of this" I say smiling at her as I start to eat.

"Its fine, i don't mind" she says and smiles, although it didn't reach her eyes.

"Amber" I say and she looks up at me.

"You okay? You seem a little off today" I say after taking a sip of orange juice.

"I'm fine, just a little sad'' she admits looking down at her plate.

"Cheer up kiddo, we're going to the beach today" I say and her face lights up.

"I love the beach" she says excited.

"I can't take anymore of school, save me" I say dramatically I say to Adam and Amber who left class to meet up with me at the library.

"Let's ditch" Adam suggests.

"I don't know about this..." Amber says nervously.

"It's okay Am, we won't go if you don't want to" Adam says.

"Am?" I say raising an eyebrow and the duo blushes.

"Let's go" Amber says standing up.

"Where?" I ask getting up.

"Anywhere, I want to ditch" Amber says and Adam smiles.

From the corner of my eye, I see Austin heading our way.

"Austin!" I yell and he turns around.

"Come here!" I yell and he comes over.

"We're ditching, and you're coming" I say.

"What? N-"his words get cut off as I drag him towards Adam's car.

Just as Adam and Amber sit, I put my hand on my stomach and groan.

"Hey guys, you go on without me, I think I got food poisoning" I say faking groaning and wink at Austin who raises an eyebrow amused.

"Are you sure?" Amber asks looking worried.

"Yea, I'm gonna go get some Advil with Austin, right Austin?" I say nudging him and he coughs.

"Yea, see you guys around" he says and I drag him away from the corner. He lets go off me and I land on the pavement.

"Jerk" I huff at him and he just chuckles.

"Whatever, I'm out" he says turning away.

As he leaves, I hold onto my stomach feeling real pain in my abdominal. They couldn't be period cramps I just finished my cycle, I thought as I tried to move but the pain was too great.  I felt a weird pressure. I hold onto my lower stomach and gasp for air. I slowly make my way towards the locker and try to open it but drop the lock on the ground.