Important, Please read?

I've decided not to continue with the prequel. I've attempted to write it many times and it has never come out the right way. 

And before you all comment on this, I wanted to share something with whoever is actually reading this (which I'm thankful for):

I was fourteen years old when I made my wattpad account. I was fifteen when I started to write this story. Since I've finished this book, I've attempted many times to continue with this story through a sequel and a prequel but it has never worked out. When I imagine stories, they are one story, without any other part. Let me explain.

Ash Harper is a character that has grown to be very close to my heart, because she is the first character I truly enjoyed and loved to create throughout this story. There are parts of Ash's life that you'll never get the chance to know, such as her past with Michael, or the futures of her kids. But stories are meant to be a certain way. I wanted to write a story about this strong female character, a gang leader ultimately. It would not be fair to her journey if I created a sequel or prequel or any other continuation that I couldn't put my heart into.

I've changed a lot within the third, starting four, years I've been on this website. I have matured as a reader and a writer. I want to create stories that are more mature and different from what I've previously put out. I have many other stories I want to write.

So, what I'm trying to say is that I will not be adding anything else to this book. I'm sorry if I have disappointed you. I have considered all of you to be my support group throughout the years that I've been here on wattpad and I would love it if you support me with the stories I write in the future.

I'm also republishing my older stories, such as Agony because I want to put it out there and be proud of my evolution as a writer.

Please comment how you feel or anything you've wanted to say. I will of course take the time to read and respond as I very much appreciate what you all have to say.

With a cup of coffee in hand and a smile on her face,

Sandeep :)