│Apologies│*

"In this life, when you deny someone an apology,

you will remember it at time you beg forgiveness." 

Apologies

~Ash~

 I sigh in relief as i walk out of the office. I had to convince a lot for dad to call the school and ask them to let me write my exams early. With Mila in the hands of Dominic, and the day of the dragons' intervention coming up, i have a lot of on my plate. 

I glare at the ground as i bump into someone. I look up into the eyes of a girl i have never seen before at this school.

"Can you please watch where you're going?" i hiss and she smirks.

"You must be Ash, a.k.a the red raven" she says.

"Let's have a chat outside where no one can hear us" i say and she nods following me into an alleyway behind the school. 

"Who the fuck are you and how do you know who i am?" i snap at her and she chuckles.

"The name's Shazeena" she says.

"You still haven't answered how the fuck you know me" i state impatiently.

"You have a rep in Vegas, i just moved from there" she says.

"Of course" i mutter.

"I'm pretty sure you're wondering why i moved" she says and i nod.

"I'm joining the Ravens" she says.

"Says who?" i say chuckling.

"Me bitch, I've got the moves and I'm gonna show the leader" she says confidently.

"Okay, let's see how your aim is then" i say pulling out my switchblade.

"What do you want me to do with that?" she asks confused.

"I want you to slit your throat" i say.

"What?!" she gasps.

"I'm just kidding, i want you to hit that tree trunk" i say pointing at a very tall pal tree.

"Sure" she says and throws the blade. It was planted right in the smack middle of the bark.

"Not bad, not bad, how are you with a bike?" i ask.

"You'll see" she says winking and i follow her. I get onto my bike and signal for her to follow me. I easily get onto the highway and shuffle through the cars. From my mirror i see her easily keep up with me and i smirk. I pull out on the next exit and park.

"That was impressive, welcome to the gang Shazeena" i say smirking and she smiles.

I tell her where to meet up with the gang later tonight for the meeting and we part ways. 

As i walk upstairs to my room when I get home, i think about the unexpected meeting with Shazeena. I'm not going to lie, she reminded me of myself when i first got into this illegal, crime world, and i was thrilled. I loved the guns, the drama, the fights, the high speed chases and the reputation that came with it.  Shazeena definitely has the same attitude as me, and although we came on strong onto each other at first glance, i can tell she was a wild one, and the wild ones were the most fun. 

As I walk into my room, dad is sitting on my bed waiting for me and I wave at him and head to the washroom to freshen up.

"Ash, why aren't you a school?" dad asks as I take a seat beside him.