│Nostalgic Feelings│*

"It is strange how we hold on to the pieces of the past while we wait for our futures." 

Nostalgic Feelings

~Ash~

Kill. Me. Now.

I was sitting in the back row, squished in between Austin and Trey's cousin Jeremy, and literally all they talked about were how much they liked Angelina Jolie's body and what Scarlett Johansen's bra size might be.

"Shut up!" I yell smacking both of them on the back of their heads.

"Hey!'' they both say rubbing their heads.

"For god sake! Wait until we get there to talk about boobs" I snap at them and Austin smirks.

"Am I making you feel uncomfortable?" he asks.

"Nope!" I say sarcastically.

"I wonder what her -"Austin starts to say but I start singing at the top of my lungs.

"I threw a wish in the well,
Don't ask me, I'll never tell
I looked to you as it fell,
And now you're in my way

I'd trade my soul for a wish,
Pennies and dimes for a kiss
I wasn't looking for this,
But now you're in my way"
I sing loudly, almost screaming.

"You got a set of lungs on you" Trey says from the front and I smirk. I notice Austin getting annoyed and continued singing.

"Your stare was holdin',
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin'
Where do you think you're going, baby?

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe!

It's hard to look right
At you baby,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe!

Hey, I just met you,
And this
-"my words get cut off as Austin clamps my mouth shut with his hand.

I glare at him as I try to pull his hand off and when he doesn't, I bite down on his hand hard and he yelps, pulling his hand away from me.

"What are you, an animal?!" he yells wiping the blood off his palm.

"No, because that what you are" I retort and glare at him.

I sigh in relief as Trey pulls the car into a parking lot and I run out towards the bathroom.

 As I walk out after washing my hands, I notice that it had gotten dark outside. I glance back and start to head back to the car when suddenly duct tape is put over my mouth and my hands are tied behind my back. I start kicking at whatever it was that was holding and thrash as I am put down on a car seat. A light comes on and I find myself tied up in the back of a car surround by men of the rival gang. I kick at all of them and manage to get out somehow just as I see the others looking for me. I walk to Trey shaking.

"I'm h-here" I say looking around and see that they were gone. My body remains on alert.

"Are you okay?" Trey asks.

"Yea, just a bit cold" I answer and sit in the back in between the two boys, and slowly slip away into my thoughts.

Why were they here? Why did they not follow me as I got away?

I hadn't seen the rival gang since... since the day Michael left.  And it was nerve wracking to see them again. It was terrifying that they knew where I was even after I left Las Vegas.

"Ash!" Trey yells at me and I look up to see that we were stooped in front of some cabins.

"We're staying here?" I ask surprised.