│Dirty Blackmail│*

"Being nice to people gets you nowhere. Being arrogant gets you nowhere. Blackmail, now that's a thing that will get you everywhere."

Dirty Blackmail

~Ash~

"Phew," I say dramatically as Amber laughs, "now that she's gone, I can finally enjoy myself."

Just as I am about to walk over to the bar, I bump into a girl who was yelling at my brother.

"Darren Felix Harper!" she yells angrily and I smirk. Oh boy, she was a feisty one.

"Hey are you looking for my older brother?" I ask sweetly and she turns towards me.

"I uh yea.. I'm Sophia" she says sheepishly blushing.

"I'm Ash, I'll take you to him" I say and as we are walking up the stairs, the girl clutches her stomach.

"I'm going to be sick" she moans and I pull her into the nearest bathroom. I hold her hair back so she throws up. And as she sits on the bed of the spare room, she starts to cry.

"Hey what happened?" I ask sitting beside.

"It's Darren... it's like one minute he cares and the other minute he doesn't give a shit about me" she says wiping away her tears.

"Care to elaborate?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"You wouldn't understand" she says shaking her head.

"I'm his younger sister, try me" I say giving her a loopsided smile and she nods.

"When I transferred to Darren's college, he was really mean to me and I hated his guts... and then  I don't know what happened because he started to be nice to me. We become friends. I started dating this guy who, at the time  I thought, was the sweetest thing ever and every time Darren saw as together he would glare at the guy and walk away. And then one night, I catch the guy cheating on me and I broke up with him. At the moment I felt so alone because Darren and I hadn't talked in a long time. Then out of the blue he kisses me and I was so shocked because I had never been kissed like that before. Darren told me that I was different and we sort of...well. Uh..." she says trailing off and I smirk.

"I get the idea. Go on, continue" I say excitedly.

"I started to question my feelings for him, but then I realized that I must be attracted to him. And who was I kidding? Darren is a player, he would never like me in that way" she says and I couldn't help but notice how she sounded a bit sad.

"So what happened tonight?" I asked.

"Well Darren and I had this friends with benefits type thing going on, and all of sudden Darren said he couldn't do this anymore. I hadn't talked to him for a month when he invited me over to your house for a party and I agreed because we needed to talk. I was dancing and enjoying myself with one of the guys, when he pulled me away from the guy and punched him. I asked him why he did that and he just that I was acting like a slut and left. And so that's where you came in and heard me yelling" she says.

"I'm glad to say that you're the first girl he's ever brought home and shown concern for. And I know Darren's going to get shitfaced tonight and won't be able to drive you back until the morning. So how about I go get you some clothes to change into and you get settled into this room for the night?" I suggest.

"Thanks, I guess I'll do that" she says shrugging. I run to Darren's room and gag seeing him making out with a random girl.

"Ahem" I say clearing my throat. The girl runs out of the name giggling and I glare at Darren.