│Moment│*

"Nothing is permanently perfect. But there are perfect moments and the will to choose what will bring about more perfect moments." 

Moment

~Ash~

"I wanted to say that...." He trails off blushing.

"What Michael, what do you have to say?" I say angrily.

"Look I'm sorry that-"he starts to say but I cut him off.

"Sorry doesn't cut it jerk" I say and he pulls me against his chest and wraps his arms around my waist. I blush at our proximity.

"You're blushing" he whispers touching my cheek and I shake my head.

"Why are you denying this?" he asks kissing my neck.

"I d-don't know w-what you're talking about" I stammer slightly shivering.

"Why can't you accept that you have feelings for me?" he whispers, kissing my cheek. I close my eyes shaking my head.

"I don't feel anything for you" I say trying to convince myself while I was at it.

I couldn't be so selfish. Not with Dominic around. If I revealed my feelings, Dominic wouldn't let Michael be. I couldn't bear to let anything happen to him.

"Fine" he snaps letting me go. He steps away from me and I bite my lips to keep myself from crying.

"After all we've been through, I guess you still don't feel anything for me. Why can't you see?" he says.

"S-see what?" I say as my lip trembled.

"I'm crazy for you! Don't tell me you can't see that?" he begs and I close my eyes to keep the tears in.

"I open my eyes to see Michael walking away.

"W-where are you going?" I yelled after him.

"Somewhere far away from you!" he snaps and that's when I lose control. I fall to my knees, as sobs rack through my body. I open my eyes to see Michael sitting in front of me with a handkerchief in his hand. I push his hand away and wipe away the still falling tears but there was no point.

"When will you stop lying Ash? When will you stop lying to me? I know you feel something for me, am I really that bad of person?" he asks with a frown.

"N-no, Michael...you're an amazing person, and although I hated you the moment I met you, I know you've changed. But I can't do this any longer..." I say.

"Do what?" he asks.

"Michael, I love you, deep inside I've loved you just as much as you love me. But I can't..." I trail crying again and Michael wraps his arms around me and I cried into his shoulder.

"I love you, you love me, what's keeping you from holding my hand?" he asks.

"D-Dominic is never going to let us be together, and he'll do something...I can't watch him harm you like that" I say and Michael wraps his arms tighter around me.

"If you hold my hand, I won't let Dominic ever come between us, I'll fight till my last breath" he says and I cover his mouth with my hand.

"Don't say that" I say and he kisses my palm.

I wake up with tears in my eyes. That moment had to be one of the best of my life and I would never forget it. I wipe away my tears and groan when I feel the hangover. I drank a lot last night. I sigh as I snuggle back into my pillow which was surprisingly very hard. I close my eyes to fall back asleep when suddenly that hard pillow of mine wraps it arms tightly around my waist, bringing me closer to it. My eyes snap open as I look over to see I was in Austin's bed, snuggled against his side. I shrug and close my eyes.