CHAPTER 12

*Mikey's pov*

     I woke up the next morning and went downstairs. Ray was still fast asleep on the table. His grandma was sitting in the chair. I walked up to them. Ray bolted up. He looked around, then stared at me. "Mikey everything's black and white!"

     His grandma stood up and said, "Oh my god, he's colorblind."

     We both looked at each other. His grandma turned to him and said, "Ray,  what color is my pendant?"

     She held it up to his view. He looked at it and said, " Its blue grandma."

     She turned around to me. I saw the pendant was blue like he said. She then said, "Everything is colorless to him. He is seeing likes he's watching a movie from the 1800's. For someone he can see the family's pendant though."

     She walked back over to Ray. She unmatched the pendant and  put it a round his neck. His eyes lit up so bright. "I-I can see everything. Everything is colorful again."

     He looked over at me and smiled. Yo-your pants are blue with little fish on them."

     I looked over to his grandma. "Why is he stuttering so much?"

     "Well, the blast could have also affected his speech. But that pendant can make him see color again. That is a plus, you can't loose it Ray. It's our family pendant.  It's what keeps out families power so strong. That's also why the magic's allowing him to see."

     She looked at him. He looked up to her and said, "I'll keep it safe grandma. I promise."

    She hugged him, then walked back into the living room. He got up and walked over to me. I wrapped both my arms around his neck. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back, but he pulled away quickly. I looked at him and said, "What's wrong baby?"

     "Do y-you s-still like me e-even if I have a s-stutter, or i-if I'm c-colorblind?"

     I put my hands on his cheeks. "Baby, I don't care you have a stutter or you are colorblind. Your still my little Ray. I'm not leaving you, I promise."

      I pecked his lips and pulled him into a hug. I sat my head right in his neck crease. We stood there for a couple minutes not caring about the world. He pulled away from me with big blood shot eyes. I grabbed his hand. He grabbed my hand back and I slowly led him to our bedroom. I shut our door, then laid down beside Ray. I wrapped both my arms around his waist. He scooted up to me. He laid his head on my chest. We then laid there till be both fell asleep.

*Rays pov*

     I woke up when I felt a small kiss be planted on my nose. I opened my eyes to see Mikey looking at me. The thing though was that he was in black and white. "Morning baby", he said.  I looked over his facial detail. He looked at me and said, "What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that? Also your pupils and iris, there colorless."

     "M-my color sight i-is gone. It's gone f-for g-good Mikey."

     "Really, Are you sure?"

     "Ya Mikey, i-its g-gone. I-its okay though. I-i can still see you, b-but I've got to g-go to school."

     I rolled out of Mikey's grasp. I walked over to my closet. I grabbed one of my shirts that says Nirvana on it and grabbed a pair of my jeans. I walked out of the closet and sat my clothes on the bed. Mikey hasn't moved from his spot. I took off my pjs,  then I got dressed in my outfit. I walked into the bathroom and combed my hair. It's sorta hard to comb my afro. I walked out of the bathroom to see Mikey getting dressed. I walked up to him and kissed him. He threw his shirt on and we walked out of the room. My grandma was in the kitchen cooking. I stopped Mikey, "d-don't t-tell her about my  vison p-please."