CHAPTER 5

*Ray's pov*

I sat in the school stands as I watched my secret boyfriend give a speech about his brother. During his speech he looked at me a couple of times. Once he finished, he ran out of the Gym. I got up and followed him. When I got to the Art room, he was on the floor crying. I sat my hand down on his shoulder. He looked up and I gave him a weak smile. I sat down on the floor and pulled him into my lap. He laid his head on my chest and cried. When the bell rang at the end of the day, he shot up. He his slowly laid his head back down. I stood up and pulled him up with me. I asked him if I wanted to come over for a little bit. He said ok, then we walked to our lockers. We stopped at his first. I never realized the picture he had in his locker of Gerard and him when they were little. They looked so much younger. Once he was done, we walked to my locker. I grabbed the stuff I needed and closed my locker. we walked out the side doors and down to my car. I got in and threw my backpack on the back seat. Mikey did the Same thing and got in. I started the car and drove out of the parking lot. I reached over and sat my hand on Mikey's thigh. He laid his hand down on top of mine softly.

Once we got to my house we both got out. We grabbed our backpacks and walked up to my door. I unlocked It and walked inside. My mom came out of the kitchen and said hi. We said we said hi back, then went upstairs. We sat our bags down on my floor. I told Mikey I'd be right back. I pecked his lips, then I walked out of the room. I walked down stairs and went into the kitchen. My mom turned to me and said, "Who's your friend?"

"Oh, that's Mikey he didn't want to go home."

"Well why doesn't Mikey want to go home?"

"His brother is in the hospital, in a coma because he tried to kill himself and his mom is always at work so he is usually alone. Today was the first day he came to school since the accident with Gerard happened."

"Gerard, Gerard Way?"

"Ya, do you know Gerard or Mikey?"

"Ya, Gerard Way is the boy I've seen at the hospital, so that's Mikey. He never left Gerard's side. Is he gay like Gerard?"

I didn't say anything back to her. I smiled and my face got all red. She said, "Are you dating him Ray?"

I looked at her and began to cry. She hugged me and said, "Its ok baby. I'm fine with you dating him. He seems to be a really nice boy."

"Thanks mom, I'm glad you like him. Can he stay tonight?"

"Sure baby, I don't care. Your dad will be home at 4 and were eating at 5 ok."

"Ok mom."

I let go of her and got two water bottles, then walked back up to my room. Mikey was asleep on my bed. I sat down the water bottles on my sat, and then walked back downstairs. "Hey mom."

"Ya, sweetie."

"Can you not tell Dad about me being gay or Mikey please."

"Ok sweetie, you can tell him whenever your ready."

"Thanks mom."

I left the kitchen again and went back to my room. I closed my door behind me. I then walked over and sat down beside Mikey. He rolled over and smiled at me. I leaned down and kissed him softly. He slowly kissed me back. I pulled him up to where he was sitting on my lap. We started to get more heated. Mikey ran both of his hands up my torso. I moaned softly and took his shirt off. I then threw it onto the floor. I leaned in and kissed him again. I slowly made my way down his neck. Once I was on his collarbone, I stopped and made a hickey. I slowly began to take off my shirt when I heard my phone ping. I grabbed my phone and looked at the text.