chapter 18

*3 days later *Frank iero pov*

     I woke up to hear the bells going off. This happened every morning at 7:45 am. I've been here for a couple of months now. All I know is that I killed someone in a car accident, I was a huge bully in school, and my name is Frank Iero.

     I got up and walked out of my cell. Everyone was already lined up in the hall. The warden came out and called for everyone to go to breakfest. The warden walked up to me and stopped me. "He'll Mr. Iero."

     "Hello warden."

     "It seems that your leaving today."

     "Where will I being going sir."

     "You'll be going to a mental hospital to help you get your memory back."

     "Ok sir"

     "Follow me now iero"

     He turned around and started to walk. I followed closely behind him. He took me back to his office. He gave my clothes back and told me to go change. I did and when I came back out to see people dressed in nurses uniforms were by the door. One of them came over and hand cuffed me. They then led me out to a car and put me in it. They drove me to the hospital. When we got there, they took me inside. They made me change into a white shirt and pants. They also took everything I had. They then took me to a different room. A lady came in and checked me out. They then took me and pushed me into a paded room.  

*3 months later*Frank's iero's pov*

     I woke up to my door being opened. A nurse walked over to me and picked me  up. He carried me to the head nurses office.  The head nurse handed me back my clothes. "Put these on your leaving here."

     "Where am I going?"

     "A home it has 8 other kids in it. It's called utopia and it's ran by Miss. Hife."

     "Ok, when am I leaving?"

     "Right now."

     I quickly changed and two cops came into the room. They led me out to a cop car and we got in.

     When we got to a huge building the car stopped. All three of us got out. A lady and a boy stood on the steps. The lady walked up to me and said, "Welcome to utopia, my name's Mrs. Hife and this is Bob. Bob will show you around."

     Bob looked at me and said, "Follow me."

     I followed closely behind him as he went inside. He showed me the entire building, then he took me upstairs. We walked down a long corridor. We stopped in front of two doors. One had a picture on it of 3 women, the other had nothing on it. Bob opened the door with nothing on it. "Here, this is your room."

     "Who's room is across the hall?"

     "That's Gerard's. He doesn't come out much though. Leave him alone."

     "Why?"

     "Because,.... He has some issues."

     "What kind of issues?"

     "Well, he's suicidal, self harms, has no family, depressed, and he almost killed himself twice, also he's mute."

      "Um, ok I'll leave him alone then."

     "Good, lunch is at 12:30 pm. Bye"

     He walked away and I closed my door. I walked over and laid down on the bed. I noticed that my phone was on the stand. I picked it up and looked at it. I had all kinds of notifications. I sat it back down on the stand and looked up at the ceiling. I slowly fell asleep.