CHAPTER 1

If you ever wondered who the weirdest kid in Matobure High school.  It would be Gerard Aurthor Way. Gerard is a Jr. He is 17, a grade A student, and he is also the only outed gay Student at his school.

     Gerard woke up on Monday morning. He rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror, then walked back into his room. He put on a pair of skinny jeans and a baggy sweatshirt. He walked back in the bathroom. He combed through his long greasy black hair and picked up his eyeliner. He put it on and looked in the mirror. He thought it was good, then walked back into his room. He slipped on his combat boots and walked up the stairs to the main part of the house. He walked into the kitchen to see his brother at the island drinking his coffee. Gerard walked over to the coffee pot and poured himself a cup. Mikey looked over at Gerard and said, "Are you almost ready to go it's 7:45. Plus we still have to walk to the bus stop."

     "Ya, I'm ready let's go."

     Gerard and Mikey put their cups in the sink and picked up their backpacks. They walked out the door down to the bus stop. Once they got there, Mikey went off with his friends while Gerard stood all alone. Everyone else at the bus stop started picking on Gerard like normal. When the bus pulled up Gerard hurried up and got on the bus. As he was walking back to his seat, Frank tripped him. Gerard fell on his face and everyone laughed. Gerard hurried up and ran to his seat. Once he was there he pulled out his headphones and put them in his ears. Green Day started playing "When September ends."  Gerard leaned his head on the window and stared out. He wished this bus ride wouldn't take long.

     When they got to school, Gerard was the last one off. He hurried up and went to his locker. Right as he went to get his books, someone shut his locker. He turned to see who it was. It was Frank. Frank cocked his arm back and punched Gerard in the gut. Gerard held his stomach as Frank punched him in the face. Gerard fell to the ground. Frank and his friends came up and started kicking him. When the bell rang they stopped and walked away. Gerard sat up and laid  his back against his locker. Once the hallway cleared, Gerard stood up. He walked to the bathroom. When he got in there, on one was in there. He looked at all the bruises on his face. He didn't care to look at his body under his sweatshirt. Gerard walked up to the sink. He rolled up his sleeves and pulled out his wallet. Behind his picture of him and Mikey was a razor blade. He pulled it out and put his wallet back in his pocket. He took the razor and pulled it across his arm. He did it a couple did times. Gerard let the blood flow into the sink.

     Once it stopped bleeding, Gerard rolled down his sleeves and put the razor blade back in his wallet. Gerard walked back to his locker and grabbed his phone. Gerard shut his locker and walked to the nurse. Once he walked in, the nurse walked up to him. She told him to sit down while she went and got a cold towel to put on his face. He sat down and pulled out his phone.  He opened it up and texted his mom.

     Hey mom, can you come pick me up.

     Ya sweetie give me five minutes

     Ok mom

     Gerard put away his phone as the nurse walked back into the room.  She came over and sat the cloth over Gerard's eye and nose. Gerard asked the nurse if she could tell Mikey he was leaving. She said yes and walked out of the room.  Gerard then laid down on the bed.  He sat the cloth back over his eyes and fell asleep.

     Once his mom showed up, the nurse came in and woke Gerard up. He sat up and grabbed his wallet off of the side table. The nurse helped carry Gerard out to his mom.  Once his mom signed him out, Gerard then walked out to his mom's car.  Once they got in Gerard turned his music station on. Right now  Nirvana was on. He turned it up and began to sing.

     Once they got home Gerard went into the house. He walked straight into the kitchen. He walked over to the coffee pot. He filled his cup, then descended down the basement steps to his room. When he got to the bottom, he walked over to his desk and sat down. Gerard went thru the papers on his desk till he found a blank page. He grabbed a pencil and started to draw.  When Gerard was done drawing he noticed he drew Mother War again while Fear and Regret behind her. Gerard finished his coffee and walked over to his bed. He looked at his phone and it was only 11:00 o'clock. He put his phone on the bedside table and he laid down.

     When Gerard woke, he looked out the window. It was dark, Gerard picked up his phone and looked at the time. It was 6:45pm. He got up and walked up the stairs. Mikey and his mom were sitting at the table eating dinner. Gerard walked over and sat down in his seat. Gerard made himself a plate and started to eat. Mrs. Way looked over and asked Mikey, " Why didn't you help your brother today?"

     "I didn't know anything happened till the nurse called me to her office." Said Mikey.

     "Well, what about while on the bus when that kid, Frank, tripped him."

     Mikey went to answer, but Gerard butted in, "Mom it's fine really. I'm fine and I'm used to it."

     Gerard's mom went to say something when Gerard stood up. He took his plate and put it in the sink and got more coffee. He walked back down to his room. He sat on his bed and opened his laptop. Gerard saw he had two new messages on Facebook.  He opened them up. One of the messages said, "Fag! You'll get it tomorrow!

     Gerard looked over it and read the second message. It said, "You got lucky today."

     Gerard closed his laptop and put it back under his bed. He walked to the bathroom and took off his sweatshirt.  He had all kinds of bruises all over his stomach. He picked both of his arms up  and looked at his cuts. He didn't care how bad they were. He put his sweatshirt back on and walked back into his room. He sat down and took a drink of his coffee. He heard his door squeak open as his brother walked down the stairs. Mikey walked down the stairs. Mikey walked over to Gerard and looked at the picture on his desk. Mikey asked, "Who is that?"

     "Its on one Mikey."

     "What do you mean this is so good Gerard."

      "Its Mother War."

     "She's really cool and the drawing is awesome."

     "Ya Mikey, I'm going to bed. Will you please go Mikes."

     "Fine, night Gerard."

     "Night Mikey."

     Mikey walked up the stairs and shut Gerard's door. Gerard walked over and sat down at his desk again. He pulled out one of the comics he had been working on. Gerard started drawing and writing the comic. About five hours later Gerard sat down his comic and looked at the time. The clock read 1 am. Gerard sat his pencil down and walked over to his bed. He laid down and let sleep overtake him.