epilogue

* 5 year later Gerards pov*

     I was looking In the mirror trying to fix my tie. Frank usually does them for me. Mikey and Ray walked into the room. Ray walked up to me and said, "would you like some help?"

     I shook my head yes at him. He snapped his fingers and my tie was tied. He loved to use his magic. Mikey looked at me and said, "You ready for this?"

     I shook my head yes then no. He smiled and laughed at me. We heard music start up. Ray opened the door and walked out. Everyone went and it was our turn. The doors opened and we walked through. I could see Ray and the rest of them In front of me and Mikey. We walked into the main church room. I could see Frank standing up there on the alter. He looked beautiful. He had let his hair grow out below his ears. He also had his tattoos covered up mostly. I could see his hand tattoos. Me and Mikey went up to the alter. He let me go and stood behind me. I looked at Frank and grabbed his hands. We both looked over at the priest. He then began, "We are gathered here today to marry Gerard Arthur Way and Frank Anthoney Iero in holy matrimony. Does anyone not want the to wed please speak now."

      Nobody said anything. The priest then began again. " we can now do the vows. Frank you may do yours first."

      "Gerard, where do I start. We've both been through so much, but we made it out together. I know your mute, but it doesn't matter at all to me. So gee bear I love you so much and I'm glad to be marrying you today."

      "We all know Gerard is nut so he can't really do his vows out loud. So Frank Anthony iero do you take Gerard Arthur Way to be you lawfully wed husband in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

       "I do"

       Frank looked at me and smiled. "Do you Gerard Arthur Way take Frank Anthony iero to be your largely wed husband in sickness and in health for as long as you both shall live?"

     I looked at Frank. I took in a deep breath. "I-i do"

      Frank eyes teared up as everyone else was in shock. "Well, can we please share the rings?"

      We both pulled out each other's rings. I stuck out my hand out for Frank. He slipped on my ring. I then slipped his onto his hand. He was shaking very badly. "You may now kiss the groom."

     Me and Frank both leaned in. He wrapped his hands around my waist. He leaned me down and everyone cheered. We both came up and grabbed each other's hands and ran down the isle. I can't wait to be with this dork for the rest of my life.

(Gerard finally got something happy. I hope you all liked this. It was my first book written and I like so hopefully you all do to. Thanks for reading. This one's over but a new book has opened

Go read my new book ghost in my house