chapter 20

*Gerards pov*

I heard 2 voices coming from downstairs. I got out of my bed and walked down the hall. I began to walk down The steps. The voices stopped suddenly. I heard 2 floor boards creak. Bob popped up in front of me. I put both my arms up and fell back into the steps. He looked at me like he was sorry. "Sorry Gerard, I didn't know it was you. Are you alright?"

I shook my head yes at him. He stuck out his hand and I took it. He pulled me up and said sorry again to me. I let go and walked into the living room. RAY was sitting on the floor with his spell book on his lap. He looked up at me and smiled. I waved at him, then went into the kitchen. I got a water, then headed back towards my room. I heard crying coming from Frank's room. I sat down my water then opened his door. He was in the corner crying. His phone was sitting beside him upside down. I walked over to him. He looked up at me. His eyes were blood shot red and his face was all red. I sat down beside him. He looked over at his phone. "She's dead."

I gave him a confused look. "My mom she died this morning Gerard she's gone."

I wrapped my arms around him. He laid his head on my chest and began to cry. He put his hands on my side's and gripped my shirt. I kissed the top of his forehead. He tucked his head closer into my neck. His cries slowly got quieter. He fell asleep on me. I put him in his bed and began to leave. I heard his voice quietly. "Please don't leave Gerard."

I walked back over to his bed. He scotched over and moved his cover back. I laid down beside him and pulled the covers back up. He curled into my side. I kissed his forehead. He looked up at me and stared into my eyes. He leaned up and kissed me. I didn't know how to react. He pulled away and looked down. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you."

I leaned down and kissed him. He looked really surprised by it. He slowly kissed me back. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. He laid his head down on my chest. He slowly filled the room with soft snores. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

*Frank's iero pov*

I woke up to see Gerard sleeping form. I lightly kissed his chest. He didn't move at all. I leaned up and licked his cheek. He slowly opened his eyes. He then swiped his face and gave me a death glare. "Good morning gee."

He smiled down at me. He leaned over and grabbed his phone off the table. Morning Frankie

I smiled up at him. "Do we have to get up?"

He shook his head no at me. "Great, am I allowed to kiss you?"

He looked like he was thinking. He then shrugged his shoulders at me. I leaned up and kissed him. I felt him smile and I kept going. I put my hands up on his cheeks. I then climbed on top of him. He stuttered a little bit. The. He put his hands on my hips and kissed me back. I got his bottom lip making him let out a tiny moan. I slipped my tongue into his mouth. He tried to fight me for dominance, but I won. I sat up on his lap and took off my shirt. I leaned back down and began to kiss him again. He ran his fingers along my stomach and down to my waist. I sat back up and looked at him. He grabbed his phone and wrote something, he then turned it so I could see it. Do i have to take my shirt off?

"No, you don't have to. It's up to you geebear."

He looked up at me and smiled. He sat his phone back and I started to kiss him again. Their was a knock at my door. I flipped off of Gerard and threw my shirt back on. I opened the door to see Mikey standing there. "Hey um breakfast is done come get some."

"Ok, I'll be down in a second."

I closed my door and turned to Gerard. "Its time for breakfast."

      He sat up and shook his head ok at me. We grabbed our phones and walked down stairs. Everyone was already eating. We sat down and both got a plate. Mikey started talking about how he woke up from the grave and was dirty. Everyone kept laughing at him besides Gerard. Once we were both done eating, I dragged him up to my room . I sat down on my bed and he sat down across from me, Indian style. "Gerard"

      He looked at me and shakes his head for me to continue. I grabbed his hand and held it tightly. "You know how I like you and stuff, so I was wondering if you wanted to date me?"

      He got a scared/worried look on his face. "You don't have to if you don't want too."

     He pulled his phone out of his pocket.  I do I'm just scared to. I've never dated anyone ever .
"Well, that's ok we can take it slow if you would like."

     Ok but I don't want to make you tip toe around since you've already been in multiple relation ships
"It's ok gee, don't worry about my past relationships. I'll take it as slow as you need. Plus if rather you feel good about your self than me."

    Ok Frankie

      "So, will you go out with me?"

    Ya I will Frankie

     I leaned forward and kissed him lightly. He put his hands on my cheeks. I closed my eyes. I pulled away and opened my eyes. Gerard smiled at me and got up. He kissed my forehead and walked out.

(Ok guys all that's left is the epilogue so thanks to those who stuck around for the whole story and check out my other books a lot are coming.)