CHAPTER 10

*3 months later* Rays pov*

I woke up to see my charming boyfriend laying beside me. I kissed him on his forehead. Mikey  groaned and opened his eyes slowly. He looked at me and said, "Good morning baby."

     I looked at him and smiled. "I've got  to get ready for school."

  He rolled over. I got up and walked over to my dresser. I threw my clothes  on and walked over to Mikey who was still laying on our bed. I was so glad I moved in with him. I leaned down and kissed his forehead. He rolled over and was facing me. I leaned down again and pecked his lips. I leaned back up and grabbed my keys, my phone, and my back pack off of the floor beside our bed. I walked downstairs and said goodbye to my grandma. I then left the house.

     When I pulled into school, It was only 7:40. I walked into school and saw all the couple's.  I put my head down and went to my locker. I got all my books and went to my locker. Bob walked up to me. "How are you doing Ray, I saw you watching all the couples."

     I closed my locker and we started to walk. "I'm fine Bob, No one even knew about us anyway. Heck, No on even knows I'm gay Bob. To everyone here in straight."

     "I understand Ray, but still."

     "I'm fine Bob i promise, also how's Gerard?"

     "He's fine, he is still going to therapy every single day and taking his meds."

     "Is he still drawing?"

     "Ya, he is. He draws almost every day."

     "That's good, at least he has something to do."

     "Ya, I guess so. He scares me some days though."

     I began to speak, but the bell cut me off. We walked into the Art room and sat down in our seats. The seat beside me was empty. I sat my hand down on the seat. Brendon looked at me, then said, "Are you sad the fags brothers dead? He's just following after his brother stepping in front of that car."

     I stood up. Brendon did so too and cocked his arm back. I put both of my hands up. The Art teacher walked into the room. She ran over to us. Brendon swung his fist at me. Shit. I hit the ground and everything went black.

When I woke up everything was blurry. My head and especially my nose hurt. I had blankets on me and my Misfits shirt I put on this morning was gone. I sat up a little bit. I couldn't really see anything. I then heard a familiar voice. I looked to my left and saw Mikey sitting on the edge of the bed. I layed back down. He came up and curled into my side. "How does your face feel baby? You took a really hard hit."

     "Ya, my head hurts really bad. Everything is also blurry."

     "Oh, Your ok baby."

     I cuddled up to him and sat my head on his chest. I listened to his heart beat. It was so soothing to listen too. After awhile I slowly fell back to sleep.

           *Mikey's pov*

     I sat there as I lightly heard Rays snores. It was so nice to listen to him sleep. His head was laying on my chest as I played with his curls. After awhile, i grabbed my phone off the night stand. I went onto Instagram. I looked thru Gerard's account. He posted all kinds off of his art since I died. Most of his work  is beautiful. I looked down to see Ray staring at me. "Your looking at Gerard's pictures again aren't You? You can't do that baby. He can't know your alive."

     " I know ray, I just miss him, you know."

     Ray quickly turned around around and hugged me. I slowly began to cry. It was hard losing my mom and Gerard. At least I still have Ray. He's the only thing keeping me alive. I actually should be 6ft deep, rotting by now. I put a small little smile on my face. Ray let go of me and got up. He put his shirt back on, then walked out of our room. I got up and followed after him. He walked into the kitchen. His grandma was sitting at the island reading a book. Ray walked up to her and said, "Can you please make me something to eat grams?"

     She got up quickly and said, "Ok sweetie, you should read this book. It's on spells for beginning witches."

     "Ok grandma, will do."

     Ray sat down at the island and started to look at the book. I walked up to him and stood behind him. I wrapped both my arms around his waist. I took one of his hands and held it. He kept reading his book till his food was done. When she sat his plate on the table, I sat down beside him. He then started to eat. While we were sitting there, there was a knock at the door. Ray got up and walked to the door. He looked thru the hole, then opened the door. There was a man standing at the door. Ray then said,"How may I help you?"

     They guy looked at him and said,"Are you Ray Toro?"

     "Yes, who are you?"

     The guy didn't awanser. He put his hands together. A red orb appeared. It hit Ray and he fell to the floor. His grandma told me to stay back. She ran up and hit the guy with a blue orb. She shut the front door and I ran up to Ray. His grandma bent down to him. His eyes we closed. He also was barely breathing. His grandma told me, "Please carry him and sat him on the table please."

    I picked him op carefully and carried him to the dining room. I sat him on the table as his grandma came in with a bowl and all kinds of spices and herbs. I sat down in the chair and grabbed Rays hand. His grandma rubbed some paste stuff all over his neck. He didn't move. She looked at me and said, "That guy hit Ray with his family's attack. He will be ok. He will need rest though ok, so why don't you go to bed and in the morning he should be up ok?"

     I nodded my head, then I should up. I walked down the hall to my room. I fell onto the bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

( another short CHAPTER sorry )