Chapter 21: Player 3 dies.

Eyes Full Of Tears

Heart Heavy With Pain

The Valentina Tore His Heart

13 Broke His Spirit

The Games Twisted His Mind

Ma-Ma Played With His Life

So He Fanned Out His Own Flames...

Even Though He Kept A Little Fire Burning.

So Small, So Hidden,

He Still Kept It Alive....

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Daryl's POV:

Ma-Ma stomps down these corridors, pulling me along with her. Now, ain't this familiar? Me tagging along behind Ma-Ma. To serve her every need?

'What the hell did those bastards think they were doing?!?!' She screams. Confusion and rage glazes her face as she tries to think of why her slaves have done this.

But I'm not. Every step that I take, I'm dragged further away from reality. All I think about is her. All I think about is him. Once again, Ma-Ma will torment them both in front of me, but this time, I won't save them. This time, I'll be gone, free from the pain, free from this life, free from Ma-Ma. I'll go where I belong. With my family. With my brother. With Daniel.

But then there's a small part of me that takes over everything else. A small part of me that feels guilt. That makes me regret what I had done. Makes me wish that I should've done more. That I should've tried to find a way that I could save them both. Those who took the pain FOR me. Those who risked their lives FOR me.I should've tried to save them. It's what they would've done FOR me.

I'm sorry that I'm the one who gets to live their life they way they shoulda done. I'm sorry it wasn't you.

And my heart hurts just thinking about what I done. My heart hurts just thinking of her. A girl. Who became a victim. Who became a toy to be played with. Who then became a criminal. Who then became MY hope. Who then became my ally. Who then became my friend.

And my eyes flood with the tears that I hid with my smile. I cry as I think of him. A boy. Who became a soldier. Who became a slave. Who then became a criminal. Who then became my priority. Who was always my mate.

They were both innocent who had to die guilty.

I tried to save him. Like he always did for me. I swear, I tried to think of a way. But I had no option. In order to find Daniel, I had to lose them both.

Now they're just another body to burn. To fish out and forget about.

I'm sorry-but I did what I had to-For my family.

Ma-Ma pushes the doors open and instantly, both of our jaws drop.

A never-ending stream of bodies, dotted on the floor. The pool of red underneath them making the corpse almost swim in their own blood. The stench of death hangs in the air as Ma-Ma gasps.

'Son...of a bitch...' Ma-Ma steps over the bodies while trying to absorb what's going on around her.

I look over at a computer screen and see that now 72% of 'Peril X' has now been released into 13. Oh God! I look over at the screen opposite. The cameras that are rigged all over 13.