Chapter 4: Breakthrough

*Picture of Ashley above*

Ma-Ma's POV:

Let's see how long that son of a bitch lasts in there. He doesn't have long left. I'm surprised that little slut hasn't come and tried to save him yet. God knows where she and her little bitch are crawling through the building. But I'll soon have them burnt to death in no time. No-one is going to double-cross or challenge me and get away with it. Adam will only be remembered as an example. And Daryl will be another.

'Ma-Ma! Ma-Ma! Come quick!' My receiver beeps and it's one of they nerdy little pricks in the Slow-Mo facility.

'What is it?!'

'Ma-Ma, i-it's the d-drug! The mutation! The mutated chemical! It's growing faster! Come Quick!

What?

I run from 'The Hanging' room and I fly down the stairs. Yes! Another breakthrough! 6 months ago I ordered some of the scientists to examine the Slow-Mo and see if we can manipulate the drug to create something new. Something that will make me millions! One of them was examining a sample and found something different. They managed to manipulate one of the original chemicals in the drug,  making it more lethal. Slow-Mo was just an addictive drug that only effected slowly over-time, other than that, it was harmless. Now that the Slow-Mo is more lethal, it is making the brain more vulnerable. We called this 'new drug',  Peril X.

'M-ma'am, the drug is at its most lethal point. Ma-M-Ma, one inhale of this and the mind loses itself completely. You'll be able to control them just like that' 

The more Peril X you take, the more closer i'll get to owning your mind. Whatever information I feed you, you'll believe it. I don't only own you, but your feeling, your fears, your memories...your mind.

'Olivia, Find as many gas masks as you can and bring them all to me. Maggie? open all of 13's water and sewer systems. Mix the Peril into 13's water and sewage. Sasha? call all of my air forces, tell 'em to fly all over 13 with all their tanks filled to the brim with 'Peril'. Tell them not to come back unless every single drop is in the air'

13's my little bitch now.

'Jay? call the rest of my troops. tell 'em to find Daryl and that little prick. Honestly they-re taking forever and a half'

Suddenly, the door bursts open. 2 of my guards approach, breathless and sweaty.

'Ma-Ma. It's James. They've killed him. They've killed the troops too...'

NO...

Does it seriously take thousands of men to find 2 people? unarmed too?

'David? Go and fetch me my bow. If hundreds of you dumb-asses can't find two ass-holes, then I'll find 'em myself..'

They won't last long. None of them will.

<><><><><><><><><><>